Game Day 2024 Round 21 Discussion - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clay Hall ruined for next year

Season 3 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation
Shirley they could build the hall out of wood, concrete,steel.

Clay a strange choice .

Tip your waitress.
Try the veal.

Jack Graham in...
tenor (3).gif
Not happy, Jan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doing any trades this week..
Yes.

Will be using 2 trades no matter what.

If I look like winning will just look to get cash in the bank. Though the two I'd like to cull probably play too early, certainly one does.

If I go the one up one down of Dawson & Oliver I could afford anyone. Mids look weak on paper with 2 defenders in there. It doesn't matter, especially at this stage of the season.

So I could go anyone of Butters, Merrett, Neale, Dunkley, LDU or even Stewart, Sinclair etc. Leaving cash for another upgrade hopefully after a week off in cashie. I'm drawn to LDU, Stewart or Sincs.

What would you do? Six trades left only 3K in le puswah.

1722419836254.png

Yes.

Will be using 2 trades no matter what.

If I look like winning will just look to get cash in the bank. Though the two I'd like to cull probably play too early, certainly one does.

If I go the one up one down of Dawson & Oliver I could afford anyone. Mids look weak on paper with 2 defenders in there. It doesn't matter, especially at this stage of the season.

So I could go anyone of Butters, Merrett, Neale, Dunkley, LDU or even Stewart, Sinclair etc. Leaving cash for another upgrade hopefully after a week off in cashie. I'm drawn to LDU, Stewart or Sincs.

What would you do? Six trades left only 3K in le puswah.

1722419836254.png
Richards down to 102 loopy.
Dawson to Adz theoulr plays 250th in form.

Richards down to 102 loopy.
Dawson to Adz theoulr plays 250th in form.
Yeah, thinking loop Piggy & see oppos team before trades.

If he goes off pork chops Richie to Hall (Saints) Dawso to Adz or almost anyone or hodl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back