Game Day 2024 Round 21 Discussion - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cross-out-people-to-kill.gif

Plenty of other pork chops in the sea.

beach swimming GIF

Serong had 27 disposals that game but butchered it all day going at 51%.
But that's the point, had a bloke on his hammer all day.
Not arguing he's been the best tagger in the comp for his whole career, but he obviously has tagged blokes effectively and can tag blokes effectively.

But that's the point, had a bloke on gis hmrt all day.
Not arguing he's been the best tagger in the comp for his whole carer, but he obviously has tagged blokes effectively and can tag blokes effectively.
French Open Sport GIF by Roland-Garros

Scoops in the black hits back

2 trades left 1st or second in most of my leagies 5th in the me vs pros leauge so all in hold or trade gov maybe loop with humphries mekerche back and get rid of the dead seagull Ryan to stewart

Who did Graham tag vs the Giants? Was it Green?
Conglio for most of the game and did a pretty good job, Cogs was subbed out in the 3rd qtr from memory. I think he went to Green at times too though.

A chance he could go to Sheezel for sure but we've been inconsistent with tagging and I think Sheezel might be too pacey for Graham. Never the less I think he will run with Sheezel at stages.

Conglio for most of the game and did a pretty good job, Cogs was subbed out in the 3rd qtr from memory. I think he went to Green at times too though.

A chance he could go to Sheezel for sure but we've been inconsistent with tagging and I think Sheezel might be too pacey for Graham. Never the less I think he will run with Sheezel at stages.
This is assuming Richmond actually want to win right?

This is assuming Richmond actually want to win right?
Hahaha I like the way you're thinking!

I think with no Harley Reid type in this years draft, there is nothing major to be gained from having pick 1. Reading most of the draft experts it seems they can't split around 5-6 players this year. So I don't think winning this one is as big a blow as it was for North 12 months ago.

Think we'll be going all out to win, on paper it's our best chance for a win in the games that remain.

Last edited:
Hahaha I like the way you're think!

I think with no Harley Reid type in this years draft, there is nothing major to be gained from having pick 1. Reading most of the draft experts it seems they can't split around 5-6 players this year. So I don't think winning this one is as big a blow as it was for North 12 months ago.

Think we'll be going all out to win, on paper it's our best chance for a win in the games that remain.
North starting favs (think that might have just changed this week) the next 2 weeks reminds me of our 2 week fav stretch at home against Saints and North and lost both.

Wont shock me to see something similar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes folks, it's week 1 of the SC Leagues Finals ....and yes you are correct, that WW19 character has been slack in not getting up the Finals teams

In my defence, I've had a horrid 3 and 1/2 weeks with the Flu .....no, no, not the man flue, but the real one

Oh man, don't tell me that.
I'm on day 5, and most days have started ok before a very steep, downhill slope a couple of hours in.
2 more weeks of this will just about end my will to fantasise... (er, in a sporting sense, obviously! 🫣)

Good luck everyone.

My league finals wont load. Gameday not working. Does anyone else have this issue. Havent changed any settings so not sure what is wrong.

My league finals wont load. Gameday not working. Does anyone else have this issue. Havent changed any settings so not sure what is wrong.

Unfortunately mines still working :moustache:

lucky.gif

Really hope Grundy isn’t a late out. Won’t have any cover him due to Eagles playing tonight.

VC choice going to be so important for cashie. Most of our PODS play Sunday.

Am I the only one that thinks Graham would go to LDU if anything? Feel like Sheezel would torch Graham. Bloke looks like he runs on a treadmill…

Oliver and Bailey Dale as "E"

Bont vc
Engwish
S.May on free point kick in duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back