Game Day 2024 Round 21 Discussion - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bont looks like he will score a double ton in a canter.

Meanwhile my VC Flanders is on a lousy 32 at quarter time and might get 120 at best.

I'm already preparing to throw the C on Sheezel and hoping he can go into mega gull mode.

I doubt Sheezel has a double ton in him though, he probably only has a 160 odd in him at best.

Tell you what, if Ned Flanders can go large, it will be one hell of a Friday night SC style.

l'm playing 1 short in 3 leagues and until tonight no one had Bont as VC except me. Just had a look at my leagues and 2 of my opponents have now made Bont Vc also and picked the same Captain as me as well. l hate copy cats.. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sexton not so Sexy when not playing down back, can’t get those easy chips anymore, get him back down there, before he’s sub out for starvation, got the E on him so not fussed though

Never doubted you Maxy

tipping derek jeter GIF

l'm playing 1 short in 3 leagues and until tonight no one had Bont as VC except me. Just had a look at my leagues and 2 of my opponents have now made Bont Vc also and picked the same Captain as me as well. l hate copy cats.. :mad:
teams that you are playing aren’t updated until lock out. All you would be able to see is their side set up last week/projected from that. You wouldn’t see any trades/interchange swaps/captain choices until lock out.

95% would have a Bont into Sheez/Merrett/Daicos set up this week. It wasn’t really rocket science

Not copycats.
You can’t see your opponents changes from last week until the bounce of the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back