Game Day 2024 Round 21 Discussion - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturdays have been kind lately! Would love another big one! Only the 6 playing today. Very concerning for SBS as I have 13!

Here’s hoping for 6 x 100+ scores and 650+ points 😃

Sheezel

Stewart

Naicos

Butters
Grundy
Heeney

Pods start to happen in cashie today!

I need Xerri, Walsh, Gulden, Houston and Rozee to stay down as his PODS.

I have Butters and Grundy in action as PODS.

Bench one of Steele, Rozee or Walsh?

At this stage leaning to Rozee but Lions are harder match up for inside mids then Cats are. Steeele a POD though in my matchups

what to do here? i stuffed up by having all 4 emergencies play last night, so i have to take olivers score over one of my mids to get Bont C score

alternately i can take tholstrups 49 for one of my forwards like jackson or moore IMG_5478.jpeg

Waking up this morning remembering you had the VC on Bont last night :hearteyes:

Happy Wake Up GIF by adamant media

LOL - I didn’t have enough trades, so I’ve ended up with a secret weapon for the finals - Rowell :p
Was always going to happen.
F**k that campaigner!

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

Bench one of Steele, Rozee or Walsh?

At this stage leaning to Rozee but Lions are harder match up for inside mids then Cats are. Steeele a POD though in my matchups
I am very worried about Steele as a POD in my cashie.
I also have Dunkley as a POD and I think they will go head to head and nullify each other.

4/522

Stupidly switched VC from Bont to Flanders. Oh well

McKerch (looped)
Stewart
Dowling (looped)
Naicos
Walsh
Cripps
Curnow
Butters
Heeney
Roberts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what to do here? i stuffed up by having all 4 emergencies play last night, so i have to take olivers score over one of my mids to get Bont C score

alternately i can take tholstrups 49 for one of my forwards like jackson or mooreView attachment 2066992
Bench Serong

SC Finals week 1 - play safe with my VC. Flanders has tonned up every week & playing against WCEs - pretty simple right?

What a flop - whilst Bont killed it.
Pffff 5 days & potential tag :drunk:

SC Finals week 1 - play safe with my VC. Flanders has tonned up every week & playing against WCEs - pretty simple right?

I cannot express how grateful I am that I changed my mind back to Bont. The fear of Bont going massive was too great to not take him in the end. It was all about his ceiling compared to Flanders.

My cashie would have been over already if not.

Flanders not going 120+ from where he was a half time was unexpected.

Play safe with the C, not the VC.
Always go for the high ceiling with the VC.
But you know that already…. :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back