Game Day 2024 Round 21 Discussion - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just here for the Sheezel C melts. Should be extra melty considering all those with the C on him likely missed on Bont VC last night haha

Just here for the Sheezel C melts. Should be extra melty considering all those with the C on him likely missed on Bont VC last night haha
Ill Allow It GIF

I was hoping that Sheezel could match Bont or get close to it, now I'm just hoping that he can get a ton and beat VC Flanders.

This is following on from last week's disaster where I put the C on Sinclair instead of the VC and he scored unders too with 99.

I was hoping that Sheezel could match Bont or get close to it, now I'm just hoping that he can get a ton and beat VC Flanders.

This is following on from last week's disaster where I put the C on Sinclair instead of the VC and he scored unders too with 99.
Sorry, what was that?

listen aussie rules football GIF by Western Bulldogs

Seriously though, still plenty of game time and a close game at that, to rack up a 120.

It’s amazing how much you pay attention to an opposition POD.

Everything is working for Xerri today. Kangaroos didn’t switch the ball which allowed Xerri to get back on. Then he got tk ruck 3 or 4 contests with no Nank and went on a scoring spree.

Infuriating. Ha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never had this 3 players that may all go 140+, can they push it to 150+ in one game?

Xerri LDU Nank

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Some monster scores this week - I'll just have to get my captain right
Captain Zorko atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back