Game Day 2024 Round 21 Discussion - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicks is also the dumbest man in Australia.

Worst coach in AFC history and he's got 2 more years to run.
He's definitely made some moves and gone with some midfield setups that just haven't made sense this year.
Easy to say as an outsider looking in, but prioritizing Crouch and Laird over younger blokes who get the ball going forward (and sometimes throwing Berry into the mix - supe-hard worker, but the disposal by foot is still a bit flaky and he's another handball merchant) and playing Dawson here, there and everywhere.... not sure that was the go, tbh.
Soligo, Rankine, Dowling at times have looked good in there, Michalanney interesting use of late

He's definitely made some moves and gone with some midfield setups that just haven't made sense this year.
Easy to say as an outsider looking in, but prioritizing Crouch and Laird over younger blokes who get the ball going forward (and sometimes throwing Berry into the mix - supe-hard worker, but the disposal by foot is still a bit flaky and he's another handball merchant) and playing Dawson here, there and everywhere.... not sure that was the go, tbh.
Soligo, Rankine, Dowling at times have looked good in there, Michalanney interesting use of late
His main issue is how slow he is to work things out. He makes the same mistakes for months, then when he finally makes the obvious change pats himself on the back.

The problem is the season was already done.

C'mon Dawson, time to put in a big captain quarter and win for your team.

Do it for your team and put a bit of a smiler on WaynesWorld19 who has him as captain, 140 will do :)

Damn - if only I've VC'ed Bont.

6/830 and collecting another ton here with Dawson :D

This could be my best round, if I can nail the captain - atm I'm sticking with Zorko

Dawson tonne 😍

Scythe94 isn't he great?
Heart Hands GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn - if only I've VC'ed Bont.

6/830 and collecting another ton here with Dawson :D

This could be my best round, if I can nail the captain - atm I'm sticking with Zorko
Yeah same gone Zorko captain, VC Flanders looking like my lowest score after this game with Dawson and Jezza both getting tons.

Yeah same gone Zorko captain, VC Flanders looking like my lowest score after this game with Dawson and Jezza both getting tons.
We really need a Zorko special.

140+ will do 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back