Game Day 2024 Round 21 Discussion - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, SC aside. How can Adelaide leave their best player on the bench like that with the game on the line? There was a goal kicked, so plenty of time to drag some potato off.
Was weird, seemed like somebody else got back on while he was still languishing on the bench
Crows ' coaching staff - fair to say they're not world beaters

21 years since we won at kitty Park.

The good news is that's only 0 games in Pendlebury years.
Those stats were insane.
We benefit from it, but it's clearly not an even comp and keeping it as even as possible is not even in their list of priorities 🤷‍♂️

Sexy Tom Stewart 🙌

5/786 C

Naicos

Grundy
Heeney
Butters

144 behind in my cash league.

Me- Grundy, Butters
Him-Rozee, Houston, Gulden

I’m in early trouble, effing Xerri going so big! What the f was Nank doing.

971/7c, just under par I reckon

Butters, JHF, Houston
Heeney, Gulden
Curnow
NDaicos

Wouldn’t mind 800 from that 7, expecting 485.

Congrats to those who went bont vc, your off to a flyer. No bont vc for me unfortunately, when will I ever learn just vc bont every week
Always VC Pendlebury if you can
Always VC Ablett if you can
Always VC Dangerfield if you can

Always VC Bontempelli if you can

Mad that Pendlebury has never played at kardinia park. Think no games in Tassie either lol.
Yeah, objectively, it's a farce
Yeah, you want to maximize attendance to an extent, but not to the extent that Checkers would never ends up playing a game in his home state 😅
And compare that to Freo, who get there longest trip in the comp every year basically - they're not even pretending to aim for fairness.

Yeah, objectively, it's a farce
Yeah, you want to maximize attendance to an extent, but not to the extent that Checkers would never ends up playing a game in his home state 😅
And compare that to Freo, who get there longest trip in the comp every year basically - they're not even pretending to aim for fairness.
Er....are you allowed to say that and still be a Collingwood fan? :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Er....are you allowed to say that and still be a Collingwood fan? :moustache:
Will always be a Pies numpty, but there's no point pissing down folks' legs and telling them it's raining.
We get a pretty fair old shake of the stick, always have, no point pretending that's not the case.
Reckon we've gotta be objective about it 🤷‍♂️

I was glad we didn't have to go to Ballarat this year. Usually cop that, Geelong and tassie every year.
Yeah, and trips like that make a difference - and I reckon it's more pronounced for Freo and WC (less so), plus GWS and GCS bascially never playing the G etc.
It's OK if it can't be fully equal, but the league could absolutely do a heap more - if they wanted to.

Will always be a Pies numpty, but there's no point pissing down folks' legs and telling them it's raining.
We get a pretty fair old shake of the stick, always have, no point pretending that's not the case.
Reckon we've gotta be objective about it 🤷‍♂️
There's so much pissing and moaning about gather round, but all the other inequalities are just "quirks".

The WA teams are within their rights to complain about it though.

Shut up, Daisy, you turncoat flog lol
'Long time to wait to bring out a bit of sizzle.'
Can't all throw our toys out of the cot and piss off to our sugar daddy at the Blues like you did
What a ****stick.

Josh daicos is a lock for next year if this role holds and he has defender status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back