Game Day 2024 Round 21 Discussion - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston is done in supercoach, no kick ins and Port just don't use him anymore
Thinking of all those chips he'll get to feast on in Melbourne's backline next year

Brodie Grundy, any chance you can get bang for your buck tonight! I need man bun to step up and get to 120.

Tackles, contested possessions and HTA’s! Prob rest the Kent now the game is dead!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rocker_oz33 Darty repaying the faith a touch.
Might have to see if I can still register for the saucy leather belt giveaway :moustache:
Darty!!!!! Intentional as, Dal Santo, you ****ing minnow, Darty knew from the word. go, was always under control and in no way pure arse
View attachment 2067452
baking season 5 GIF by PBS
Baking Golden Retriever GIF

Smashing those lemon tarts

Naicos, Rozee, Butters, Gulden and Heeney are all going alright.

Houston we have a problem, Walsh the butcher is also a problem.

Shut up, Daisy, you turncoat flog lol
'Long time to wait to bring out a bit of sizzle.'
Can't all throw our toys out of the cot and piss off to our sugar daddy at the Blues like you did
What a ****stick.

Go easy on Daisy, he was one of your only midfielders that stood up in the real GF in 2010, Swan and Pendlebury went missing.

Then they stood up in that joke of a GF replay when the Saints were spent, even that flog Harry O got a cheap goal against us.

Last edited:
I need Houston & McKay to step up and not ruin my round :mad:

Yes, the ball has hardly been in the Swans fwd line, but c'mon Houston look at Farrell, he's doing ok!

Naicos, Rozee, Butters, Gulden and Heeney are all going alright.

Houston we have a problem, Walsh is also a problem the butcher.

Go easy on Daisy, he was one of your only midfielders that stood up in the real GF in 2010, Swan and Pendlebury went missing.

Then they stood up in that joke of a replay when the Saints were spent, even that flog Harry O got a cheap goal against us.
Was an absolute goer, and he pushed to come back earlier from injuries than probably was wise
But you can't go and radio and tell the kids not to throw away your guernseys and then piss off to shack up with prick Malthouse at the arch enemy and want o be keeping all your good bloke points.
Swan very good player, not a GF topliner, though, Ling got the better of him in 2011.
Was a machine, Ling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back