Game Day 2024 Round 21 Discussion - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be .
Melting Hot Dog GIF

If I win any games.

Good luck to others..

I am watching this game and is no way Whitfield has had a 66 point quarter and i don't care at all what the stats say. He had had little influence.

Couple of players for future reference

Jones for GWS - Will be SC relevant at some point and has x factor.
Weddle - I have said this numerous times but the guy really impresses me. Every time i watch the hawks he's the one. If he ever becomes SC relevant i will auto pick him.
Peatling - Don't watch GWS games so today is an eye opener. I like what i see. Has enormous speed and provides a lot of pressure. Want to see more. Maybe start him next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weddle - I have said this numerous times but the guy really impresses me. Every time i watch the hawks he's the one. If he ever becomes SC relevant i will auto pick him.
Peatling - Don't watch GWS games so today is an eye opener. I like what i see. Has enormous speed and provides a lot of pressure. Want to see more. Maybe start him next year?

Weddle will play more midfield in the next year or two. He has the best tank at the club

Peatling could be a good one next year, especially if at another club

Think I need to turn the TV off Whitfield dominant in the first quarter. Turn it on and now he can’t touch it.

I am watching this game and is no way Whitfield has had a 66 point quarter and i don't care at all what the stats say. He had had little influence.

You guys be even more upset when Whitfield tons up by HT :p

I’m just disappointed that I didn’t captain him!

How can an umpire make a call from the centre of the goal line .....how about getting behind the flight of the ball, then you'd see the ball hitting the post

I'm sure it's a directive to protect female umps ......let the bunker make the call

My trade out Amon has already matched my trade in Ed Richards in less than a half of footy...

Hmmm, just remembered footy on today, had a quick look at scores, think I'll forget about footy again now.

Bought Day in for Ridley, wonder if he can match SDK's 35 on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back