Trades 2024 Round 22 Trades šŸ¤£

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 trades left and through to prelim in cashie. Will hold. Nice to have trades this time of year.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

View attachment 2069665
4 trades left. Can anyone see any trades I should be doing? Dawson and Jackson the weakest links
You could get a 23rd premo for Dowling and Evans

That premo would be Luke Ryan.

Send Naicos to the mids and Dawson to M9.

Thatā€™s just my twisted thinking, though.

View attachment 2069665
4 trades left. Can anyone see any trades I should be doing? Dawson and Jackson the weakest links
I like the idea of getting a 23rd premo, 'cept I'd prefer the 23rd to be in your fwd line to loop with Jackson and Curnow.
Thinking Evans to D/M rook like Saad (will loop with Humphries to provide cover) and
Dowling to Rankine (can always get 1 of your 4 M/Fwds up to the mids to cover if needed)

I like the idea of getting a 23rd premo, 'cept I'd prefer the 23rd to be in your fwd line to loop with Jackson and Curnow.
Thinking Evans to D/M rook like Saad (will loop with Humphries to provide cover) and
Dowling to Rankine (can always get 1 of your 4 M/Fwds up to the mids to cover if needed)
Cheers for the advice.
The problem with a 23rd fwd premos is I haven't got a non playing player to loop with. Unless Tholstrup gets cut ...

Cheers for the advice.
The problem with a 23rd fwd premos is I haven't got a non playing player to loop with. Unless Tholstrup gets cut ...
If that doesn't happen, can you afford Tholstrup to Rankine instead?
There's every chance Reville becomes a donut again as he was a late in this week.

Cheers for the advice.
Or just take 1 of your 4 M/F players into the mids via Reville and loop there using Clark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back