Trades 2024 Round 22 Trades šŸ¤£

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 2069665
4 trades left. Can anyone see any trades I should be doing? Dawson and Jackson the weakest links
4 trades left?! That's massive. Use them. Get Rankine in for a spud like Curnow or Jackson. Or upgrade Dawson to the best available you don't have. You can 1 down to fund 2 luxury ups which could gain you massive points over the last few weeks. Still have 1 trade for emergencies

6 Trades left.

Dowling to Rankine is probably the way to go, but unsure who to get rid of on my bench? Only need to generate 90k cash for that trade. Or do i get rid of sweet to generate a lot more to setup next week?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 14
Iā€™ve gone
Dowling (thanks) and Bolton (wow that didnā€™t work)
to
Caldwell and Harry Harvey Henry Johnston (couldnā€™t pick him out of a line up with 5 guesses)

Season shot. Team still disappointing. But 3 trades left. Will swap for cash or Dan Murphyā€™s vouchers.

I guess some will have trades .....the little hoarders !
Go France GIF by FIFA

1 trade left, 127k itb.

Baker out for 2 weeks, Dowling dropped.

Can't get baker to Rankine or Caldwell.

Dowling to Jezza it is.

DPP swings a plenty, but no one alive to utilise them, until r24 lol.

Hey all would love some advice on final two trades for the season to get up in the semi.

Current options:

1. Dowling and Richards out for 102k rook and Moore. This would let me loop Jackson

2. Richards and Jackson out for 102k and Rankine - feel a tad risky going in on rankine after a 4 week break + no ruck cover for last 2 weeks

3. Could go Dowling and Humphries out for 123k rook and any uber mid (or whitfield via Martin) and loop with Green/Anderson. This means Jacko stuck at F6 (Richards F7 loop I guess)

Screenshot_20240809_164334_Chrome.jpg

Hey all would love some advice on final two trades for the season to get up in the semi.

Current options:

1. Dowling and Richards out for 102k rook and Moore. This would let me loop Jackson

2. Richards and Jackson out for 102k and Rankine - feel a tad risky going in on rankine after a 4 week break + no ruck cover for last 2 weeks

3. Could go Dowling and Humphries out for 123k rook and any uber mid (or whitfield via Martin) and loop with Green/Anderson. This means Jacko stuck at F6 (Richards F7 loop I guess)

View attachment 2073033
Prefer option 3

Yea tossing up option 1 or 3 realistically. Will depend on if Richards is sub tonight.

LDU or Whitfield you reckon if going with option 3?
I'll be shocked if Richards isn't the sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea tossing up option 1 or 3 realistically. Will depend on if Richards is sub tonight.

LDU or Whitfield you reckon if going with option 3?
Whitfield been unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back