Game Day 2024 Round 24 Discussion - 🎉 Grand Final Week 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame about the lips, but super-solid cover, mate 👍

Yeah it's solid cover but not where I need it, I need two of Freijah, Dowling and Mannagh to be defenders to avoid a double donut.

Yeah it's solid cover but not where I need it, I need two of Freijah, Dowling and Mannagh to be defenders to avoid a double donut.
Aah, Christ, missed that bite just saw the a over names and thought, 'nive'.
Yeah, nah, that's not so nice... 😔

If English is a late out it will be too late to move players around as Livingstone plays Saturdee arvo :think:

Dog's will have to chance it, they need to win. Didn't Crazy Bevo say he was close last week?
Jackson R3 with the E!

My "24 premo" approach has worked a treat the last few weeks.

I reckon he's sore, but they want him to play, so they'll be taking it right up until the hours before the game.

Selfishly, I'll be hoping for a English late-out...

THIS right here is the perk we need. Can be used once per year, you can use an E from one line, to cover another line. Basically everybody will be use it in the 2nd half of the season to avoid a donut. Some will hold it until SC finals and might not even need it. So you can use Dowling to cover D7. Must be activated before first lock-out (before first match). Think the game needs perks to make it more interesting (other than the boring more trades) and this is a good subtle one.

2 backline Donuts with Dowling and Rogers rotting away on the mids bench.

Lucky I don’t care anymore.

Still around kentiies.

First week I'm playing with a donut. LOL (Sheezel, Comben and Houston all out) 😭

I've been very busy with my new career as a songwriter for Australian female artists.

Check the general discussion thread for links to my YouTube and TikTok and help a fellow kent out.

Love you guys.

JM. ❤

What are you guys averaging for captains this season? I had a look and I'm averaging 138.5 with a Sheezel 73 and Naicos 64 in there.

What's a donut?

Never had one, 27 playing this week, projection 2599.. ..and having my worst year ever 😝 40 trades has been my worst enemy.

Sucks to have never known the majestic interior of the bar at the “0 trades club” ya smug kent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curnow not playing

Make that at least two donuts again 🤗

Love that the players that have died over the past two weeks (Curnow, English, Sheez, Houston) are some of my only non-mids who don't have DPP, meaning I can't really cover them despite having playing emergencies.

Thank god this year is nearly over

What's a donut?

Never had one, 27 playing this week, projection 2599.. ..and having my worst year ever 😝 40 trades has been my worst enemy.
Where’s my “get out” gif when you need it

Make that at least two donuts again 🤗

Love that the players that have died over the past two weeks (Curnow, English, Sheez, Houston) are some of my only non-mids who don't have DPP, meaning I can't really cover them despite having playing emergencies.

Thank god this year is nearly over
Curnow w taking after Jezza in all the wrong ways 😔
Hasn't missed a game in two years, has he?
Misses one at the worst time now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back