Game Day 2024 Round 24 Discussion - 🎉 Grand Final Week 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I traded Mass in 5 weeks ago for D7/M9 swing.

He has been awesome.
Well played, value of having trades up the sleeve
Legit very well done.
Not quite Vanders to Matty Roberts areas, but you've got silver sewn up 👍

Well played, value of having trades up the sleeve
Legit very well done.
Not quite Vanders to Matty Roberts areas, but you've got silver sewn up 👍
I have so many other holes in my final team.

lol Dylan Moore on 99 from 11 touches and 3 goals in junk time. Joke of a system

Xerri stopped but got to a good score still. I’ll have to roll the dice think to win Cashie most likely.

Dylan Moore what a last quarter, crazy.

Stewart subbed has killed me cashie baring a miracle.

Humphries injured for me, as well. Oh no.

Just checking in. Sheez out, Houston out, Curnow out, at least two donuts, no Naicos VC, Stewart subbed out and Humphries injured too. English could still also miss.

What an ending to this absolute disaster of a year lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checking in. Sheez out, Houston out, Curnow out, at least two donuts, no Naicos VC, Stewart subbed out and Humphries injured too. English could still also miss.

Naked Gun Movie GIF

FFS was going on here to cry about Stewart and didn't even see Humphries who's covering for Houston. :$

I still don't think you're trying hard enough .....amateur !

Well, had to go in with 21 as all of Oliver Rankine Houston Curnow out, subs like Trew not getting picked, in game injuries to Humphries and Stewart compounding it. Will be lucky to get to 2300

Whilst my GF opponent has none of those problems, I’ll get towelled up by 300 at least.

Adios and good luck to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back