Trades 2024 Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grundy > Meek
Howes > Clohesy
Biilings > Comben

Then triple upgrade next week. It's risky, but if it gets the three upgrades, it might be worth it. Only works dollars-wise in this set.

Grundy > Meek
Howes > Clohesy
Biilings > Comben

Then triple upgrade next week. It's risky, but if it gets the three upgrades, it might be worth it.
Comben is too injury prone to go early on surely Scoops? Why not upgrade Billings and get him if he makes it to the start line in game 3?

Comben is too injury prone to go early on surely Scoops? Why not upgrade Billings and get him if he makes it to the start line in game 3?
It's super-risky, but I get there with 95% certainty in this order to get the triple next week, and there's basically no other way to swing it with the logical outs I have to play with.
Going pre-bubble x2 is not a great idea normally.

Terry > Comben
Pink > Clohesy
Grundy > (via Jackson) ?

Forgot Jackson could be moved to R2. Will keep him over the next two rounds.

Rozee would be the best target. Wines coming back sucks tho. Still think that's the best performance i seen all year and clearly too.

Flanders and Rowell you can't miss, both are killing it this year but lot of very good core players fighting over points at the suns

Could still do Gawn but prolly not with the bye

Could roughy back in Young.. He was good and is a keeper.

Between Rozee and Young atm.

Grundy > Meek
Howes > Clohesy
Biilings > Comben

Then triple upgrade next week. It's risky, but if it gets the three upgrades, it might be worth it. Only works dollars-wise in this set.
would it not be better to not go meek and then 1 upgrade this week. then do those 2 downgrades + 1 upgrade the week after?

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

grundy to meeks or to gawn? could see him going huge against bris but would really want to wait till after his bye

1712489258212.png
1712489275589.png
really want horne francis but round 13 could be horrendous if i get another port or freo player in and i really want to bring in houston/ryan soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back