Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Jezdog Finlayson is a slow learner haha.
Duck me, not everyone needs to put out a podcast, big fella,.and you'd think he'd be a touch more careful in his choice of words šŸ˜‚
Don't reckon he has the facilities to be careful mate. Some people need to learn the hard way that the stove is hot.

Ok my latest lot of trades kenties.

Coffinfield > Comben via Daicos via Wilson
Crouch > Meek via Reid
Bonner > Yeo via Graham

I really like these trades as I get the best of both worlds except Meek instead of Marshall.

I get to bring in Yeo and Comben while keeping Howes and Hore.

I keep Jackson for this week which gives me 22 playing. :cool: :thumbsu:

Then next week Cadman > rookie and Jackson > Merrett via Reid.

T1.JPG

The A Team 80S GIF

Last edited:

What an emotional roller coaster.

Iā€™m still leaning into Chom as my F6 position is fairly cooked and Iā€™d have to field Wilson.

Going early on Garcia also gives me nothing of note to go one up/one down next week.

Thanks for the suggestions, I have much to ponder.

OR, just go for broke and slam scotchā€™s with Judd_Magic ?

Keep the Coca Cola s**t though.
Getting Comben is very much a team based decision, I'm getting him as a placeholder, points and money maker at F6 with no other rookies on field in the forwards, selling McKercher and Sanders to get Daicos and Graham as well.

There's a few choices available for next week and really just Nyuon as an option to go early on this week. He'll almost certainly come in for Cadman next week. Drury looks to be the next best JS wise but probably not great scoring potential as a small forward in a bottom team, Garcia would be perfect trade out for Clark in the mids but has a huge risk of being the sub, I wouldn't touch McAuliffe with Hopper and Prestia due back within the next 2 games.

Getting Comben is very much a team based decision, I'm getting him as a placeholder, points and money maker at F6 with no other rookies on field in the forwards, selling McKercher and Sanders to get Daicos and Graham as well.

There's a few choices available for next week and really just Nyuon as an option to go early on this week. He'll almost certainly come in for Cadman next week. Drury looks to be the next best JS wise but probably not great scoring potential as a small forward in a bottom team, Garcia would be perfect trade out for Clark in the mids but has a huge risk of being the sub, I wouldn't touch McAuliffe with Hopper and Prestia due back within the next 2 games.
I prefer the third option too.

Sanders is an excess to you stack midfield
IMG_9430.gif

Crouch > Meek via Reid
Bonner > Yeo via Graham

I really like these trades as I get the best of both worlds except Meek instead of Marshall.

View attachment 1962342

The A Team 80S GIF
meek was already questionable at 360k, let alone at 400k...

Crouch > Meek via Reid
Bonner > Yeo via Graham

View attachment 1962342

The A Team 80S GIF
If Meek scores 80 again, his BE is high and he'll stagnate. Wouldn't go anywhere near him, you've missed the first price rise.

I'm already planning to trade him out. Fingers crossed he makes $100k over 3 weeks, otherwise not worth it.

If Meek scores 80 again, his BE is high and he'll stagnate. Wouldn't go anywhere near him, you've missed the first price rise.

I'm already planning to trade him out. Fingers crossed he makes $100k over 3 weeks, otherwise not worth it.

I reckon Meek can ton up every game for the next few weeks.

He would have toned up against Witts if he hadn't of got smacked in the ribs and sat on the bench for the last 20 mins of the last quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crouch > Meek via Reid
Bonner > Yeo via Graham

View attachment 1962342

The A Team 80S GIF

Comben may become "Tomben" which would match your "Coffenfield" :moustache:

You really need Marshall or Gawn at R1, as do i.

I know you like comben but is trading sanders worth it for him
Effectively, these are my trades.

Carroll to Graham for ze cash

Which gives me just enough to get Sanders to Walsh with $1800 to spare.

Kerch is the one making way for Comben.

Crouch > Meek via Reid
Bonner > Yeo via Graham

View attachment 1962342

The A Team 80S GIF
a6AY7qYesgUYo.gif

He would have toned up against Witts if he hadn't of got smacked in the ribs and sat on the bench for the last 20 mins of the last quarter.
I agree north this week X has given up some big scores to rucks this year.

I certainly hope he doesnt have any left over rib soreness. Often rib cartilege doesnt show itself until the game gets going and one of the worst things for a ruckman.
If i'm not mistaken Reeves is unavailable this week due to head knock, so they might be playing Meek even if a little sore.
You sure there arnt better options ?
The annual cheap ruck festival wont involve Meek....it will be between Moyle and Naismith. That scramble can start at any time.

I certainly hope he doesnt have any left over rib soreness. Often rib cartilege doesnt show itself until the game gets going and one of the worst things for a ruckman.
If i'm not mistaken Reeves is unavailable this week due to head knock, so they might be playing Meek even if a little sore.
You sure there arnt better options ?
The annual cheap ruck festival wont involve Meek....it will be between Moyle and Naismith. That scramble can start at any time.

I want Marshall but can't fit him in without compromising the rest of my team .ie. getting rid of Howes, Jackson and bringing in Comben.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back