Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd do those two trades and assess Garcia/Hyuon/Drury next week when they are on the bubble

Is Comben a must have at this point? I can bank the same sort of money for upgrades next week by just doing the one trading and using a boost next week to potentially double upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is Comben a must have at this point? I can bank the same sort of money for upgrades next week by just doing the one trading and using a boost next week to potentially double upgrade

If your forward line is diabolical, then possibly yes.

If you’re running something like Heeney - Jackson - Flanders - Powell - Reid - Darcy, then no.

If bringing him in now you'd be looking at him being close to a keeper for a while. 80+ Ave. He won't gen you heaps of cash unless he drops another banger or two

If you’re running something like Heeney - Jackson - Flanders - Powell - Reid - Darcy, then no.

Current fwd set up is Heeney, Flanders, Powell, Reid, Dempsey, Darcy.

No Jackson, plan is to monitor him playing side by side with Darcy and bring him in as a fwd upgrade

Current fwd set up is Heeney, Flanders, Powell, Reid, Dempsey, Darcy.

No Jackson, plan is to monitor him playing side by side with Darcy and bring him in as a fwd upgrade

That’s a good fwd line for where we are at mate. Hard to argue Comben is a must-have on-field inclusion in your position, if he sets back your premo acquisition plans.

So you're thinking he's worth it if onfield but not if he's on your bench?

If you could trade in any defender this week who would you choose? Easily my weakest line so going early on upgrading Brown during his bye. Leaning towards Young even though I traded him out after rd 2, seems to have found his form in the midfield. Houston is the other one im considering.

If you could trade in any defender this week who would you choose? Easily my weakest line so going early on upgrading Brown during his bye. Leaning towards Young even though I traded him out after rd 2, seems to have found his form in the midfield. Houston is the other one im considering.
Luke Ryan

So you're thinking he's worth it if onfield but not if he's on your bench?
Maybe for a single round if you’re planning on trading a forward out next week, but for this early in the season, 227k is too much if you just intend on benching him, imo.

I don't have Powell so I feel like I need Comben.

My forward line will then be -

Heeney, Flanders, Reid, Dempsey, Darcy, Comben

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, those two and others, there's a solid core of 10 blokes about to be at low, low prices who could all turn it around / rebound off the one low one.
Will see who presents in what order.
Its a fire sale. Out they go. We have Dawson's Oliver's Macrae's and much much more.

Maybe for a single round if you’re planning on trading a forward out next week, but for this early in the season, 227k is too much if you just intend on benching him, imo.
Interesting. He'd be at F6 for me this week but F7 after that when Jackson returns FWD.

I don't have Powell so I feel like I need Comben.

My forward line will then be -

Heeney, Flanders, Reid, Dempsey, Darcy, Comben
Yep. I have Wilson at F6 with Sexton at F7.

Livingstone is warming F8 until Meek has fattened up enough to punt.

How does this sound?

Kerch to Comben
Carroll to Graham

$325k in the bank.

Throw a Hail Mary next week and go,

Sharp - Garcia
Meek - Serong/Butters/Zerrett
Sanders - Walsh/Anderson

$150k itb

Or

Something else that I haven’t thought of yet.
Don't leave that much $$$ ITB - go for your upgrade

ryan-sheezel-daicos-young-houston-whitfield

wait on stewart

Last edited:
If Sanders is sub ....choices are .

Melting Hot Dog GIF

Going to eat out a whole pet barn ....

Thinking of holding Dawson for one more week to get a second look at Walsh. Worst case Dawson drops $50k, which isn’t great, but he’s already lost so much.

Best case dodge Walsh if something goes wrong, or Dawson picks up some form 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back