Game Day 2024 Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀 - F*** Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall has been a bit of a disaster trade in. 50 last week then early injury into a complete stinker tonight (which I'm half thankful for as I was 100% sure he was getting subbed on -2). Butters stunk it up as well, at least Houston was good.

Wilson score is really nice despite no E on him, looks like he will end up a really good rookie so that's good.
St Kilda have North and Hawthorn the next two weeks too. Good chance for Wilson too get another good score.

This happens far too often with Steele.

When he is motoring he is an absolute jet. But with no midfield depth Steele will likely play with an injured knee and mass strapping for the next 6 weeks and plod around.
will need to wait to see if there's an injury but for sure if there is then trade him out

No Steele, Marshall or Rozee is a consolation, I guess.
Beat Up Rick And Morty GIF by Adult Swim

And a promising start to the round goes up in absolute flames before we even reach the weekend.

1,082/9 (C)
  • Marshall 💩 (my Grundy to Marshall trade from a couple of weeks back may well be my worst ever trade)
  • Rozee (RIP) 💀
  • Steele 💩
  • Sweet's 136 mocking me from the bench 🙃
  • Looped Garcia over Wilson 🤮
  • Houston's a gun at least
Have I mentioned I hate this game? I hate this game.
We all hate this game.

Its the abusive partner. Just can't leave... we all walk into a door, week in, week out.

Not taking Gawn killing me.
Marshall inj and poo score
Had to field Harcia because of my huge list of outs
Butters VC, more like Margarine. Absolute pap!

SP Wilson and Houston where the only campaigners to stand up (or not get injured as the case may be)

FK what a shiete game that was from a SC perspective.

If Steele is a worry, plenty of cheap premos to trade him out to. Anyone know how much he’ll be after this round?

Garcia will get dropped next week.
It dosen't help when his skipper standing next to him dosen't have any courage.

Wizard Of Oz Dorothy GIF
Doesn’t help when you start on the bench each quarter then you are on and off the ground like a yo yo, it was like on for 5 mins and then off for 5 mins then back on for 5 and so on

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take Cadman’s 53 or roll the dice on Dempsey? Already taking Wilson’s 90 via Reid in the mids

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Take Cadman’s 53 or roll the dice on Dempsey? Already taking Wilson’s 90 via Reid in the mids

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Wait to see if Dempsey isn’t sub

If he’s not, roll the dice

Been away so far this year from the SuperCoach thread, too busy trying to deathride Ken Hinkley into oblivion. Hasn’t worked.
Found I’m ranked 80,000 so not much better here.

941/8c incl Marshall vs 941/8c opponent.
Can’t remember ever having the same score as an opponent mid-round.

Traded Zilliams, Coffield and then Sharp so I could use Mass as a loop in the mids for Garcia (sigh...always field wingers at Adelaide Oval!).

Trading Sharp back in and getting rid of Meek to catch the 136 from Sweet is a terrible move, right? I should just get rid of Mass instead, no?

Currently 5/746C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back