Game Day 2024 Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀 - F*** Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeky will be $450k with a 55 breakeven. Still some money to be made.

Forget the cash grab. You can comfortably play Meek at R2.

Not so Naismith and jury is out on Sweet. Won’t play an opponent hobbling around unable to move every week. And most of his points were around the ground because Roma literally couldn’t run. And plus Soldo back in four.
Yeah, maybe.

I was kinda impressed with Sweet but as you say Marshall was struggling.

Hard decision.

Some say since the dawn of time, others say since he randomly commented on one of my posts a few weeks ago that we were neighbours (he was one point ahead of me). But, alas, the true answer is lost to time
So 24 hours then ;)

Either way

Season 6 Good Luck GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You didn’t have anyone on da bench?
I had Windsor at M9 and Wilson at M10. Put the E on Wilson. Decent call, you’d think.
But with Stewart out, Graham at D7 was cover so with Massimo dropped I had a donut.
So I traded Massimo to Sweet via all those DPPs which meant Wilson had to come on to the ground.
So no E for Libba late out, with Windsors 69 sitting there laughing at me
Ended up costing me 3 cashie leagues and a 2351

Just couldn’t cover Stewart, Massimo and Libba all out at once - two of them occurring after the first two games of the round had finished.

Farking shitty, tho I suppose the consolation prize is that I went from a great score to an average one rather than an average score to a disastrous one.

All out for 2373

Stewart Libba & Reid all riding the bench so very happy with that score.

Powell Comben and Dempsey the big disappointments

Captain Maxy, Yeo, Serong, Green & Touk more of that please.
Thats huge considering well done

Yeah, maybe.

I was kinda impressed with Sweet but as you say Marshall was struggling.

Hard decision.
Clear cut to me. If you’d waited until Naismith was on the bubble (this week) there’s no world in which you’d bring him in if you watched his game against Melb. Better to just own the mistake and throw away the trade.

Each to their own tho, you gotta go with your gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back