Trades 2024 Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

La de daaaaaaaaaa :p
Luxury.
I wish.
My broke ass means i'm doing downgrades this week. Thinking about Macrae but more dreaming than thinking.

No luxury at rocker team management.
Everyone on thin ice.

Every team would be pulling my pants 👖 down if I was wearing any .

Mac Andrew doesn't seem the worst option if he makes you $100k+ ? Derth of rookie priced players means you have to get cash gen from somewhere, right? If he maintains that avg and stays a keeper, even better. I'm doing similar with Bowes, but the extra $50k saved with Andrews looks good. And a little worried about Bowes role going forward...

I really want to get Andrew in this week but the only thing stopping me is I am kinda asking for trouble when I already have Touk Flanders Clohesy and Graham. It feels like too many from the same team but he's great value so I want to pick him especially with so many trades this year.

I really want to get Andrew in this week but the only thing stopping me is I am kinda asking for trouble when I already have Touk Flanders Clohesy and Graham. It feels like too many from the same team but he's great value so I want to pick him especially with so many trades this year.
Less of a risk in his case than with some others, but Flanders, Powell, Humphrey etc. have been thrown around, Sexton and Budarick pumped and dumped, and last weekend alone Lukosius the ‘full-time forward’ played three good quarters down back, then got thrown forward and into the ruck.
Hardwick will keep tinkering all year.
Andrew has looked great, though, and they are letting him fly for intercepts atm

Know what you mean, I have those same players you mention as well. Feels like I have to take him instead of Bowes I guess. The extra $50k means I have $570k to spend on a mid next week according to my current plans instead of $520k. Money making options are quite thin just now.

Would love peoples opinions on whether to double upgrade this week or one up one down and save for a couple premos potentially dropping in the next couple weeks

Option 1

Williams & Lazzaro
Garcia and Walsh with 222k left in the bank

Option 2
Williams, Mass and Dempsey
Garcia, Walsh and Serong/Petracca

With Petracca/English/Stewart all coming down in the next couple weeks would it be smarter to wait for absolute value with Cadman, Dempsey and Mass all ready to be traded out the following week if they don’t put a big cash kickstarting score over the weekend

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you'd be better off addressing some of your more pressing needs over trading Jackson tbh, he's probably worth keeping around as a F6 by the end of the season, and it's probably only a matter of time before Darcy cops another injury again.

You have a slew of mid priced players who are spinning their wheels and going nowhere fast (Bramble, D'Ambrosio, Williams), and some rookies that are leaking money like a sieve (McKercher, Sanders), plus 3 dead rookies on your bench (Carrol, Sexton, Clark). IMO You should focus on getting the rookies off the field and turning some of your mid pricers into premos whilst trying to fix your cash generation before the bye rounds hit.

Hugo Garcia looks to be a solid choice this week for a rookie on the bubble, and it's probably not too late to grab Will Graham ($187k, BE-45), probably look to trade out Sanders & McKercher for some decent cash, as they are only going to decrease in value for the foreseeable future. If you have any boosts available, you can then upgrade one of your Mid Pricers to a sexy Premo (probably Williams this round) and then look to upgrade the other Mid Pricers over the next few weeks, as there are some good value fallen premos going for cheap over the next several rounds (English, Daicos, Bontempelli, Petracca, Rozee, Stewart just to name a few).
Thanks for the write up and feedback, appreciate that mate

Tempted to boost Houston in .🤣

Tom Hanks Space GIF by TV4

To mess with Bollox

I haven't had a proper look but I'm thinking that OPTIMISE might give you extra flexibility that would normally only be possible when switching players between lines whilst trading.

I use the OPTIMISE button with caution as it sometimes put players on field or as E or on a line where you don't really want them , so always triple-check after using it
Optimise button. Pfffft. Bloody amateurs. Hopefully you selected your skill level as beginner when signing up before hitting the auto-fill button.

Actually, that might have netted a better start to the season for myself 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back