Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Powell interesting. Don't own him.
But surely the dwarf with anger management improvement potential recognizes that no Powell is also not the answer.
Simpkin tries his arse off, but he has no zip / burst, and Phillips just couldn't impact.
Don't have a dog in the fight, reckon Powell made a better go of it than either of them. Surely the CBAs go back up?

I didn't get on Powell I probe would hold .
He's to slow for playing half forward.
He needs to be around the ball ...maybe he got a rest up forward .
What's up with simkin look like he aged 25 years this year.

I still don't have Powell either. LOL!

Do I trade him in next week if he tons up? :think:
Worth a look .
Depends on where he plays ...

Anywoo.

If the forwards are poo this year .
They going to worser next year ...

those with grundy what are we doing
Choice prob English vs Sweet

English locks in top 2 ruck at sensational price
Sweet generates prob 200-250k pretty comfortably, costs a trade and delays getting English.
Cut price Marshall will also be an option in 3 weeks or so if he looks better

I didn't get on Powell I probe would hold .
He's to slow for playing half forward.
He needs to be around the ball ...maybe he got a rest up forward .
What's up with simkin look like he aged 25 years this year.
Yeah, Simpkin ruff watch.
Was never lightning, just looked cooked.
Everyone looks a bit worse in a side that is getting smacked, it all falls apart.
Nick Larkey the exception, gets bonus points for the Purps impersonaysh.
Distributors in defence look good, get 23 trillion kicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sanders - Rodgers
Campbell - McAulliffe (if Yze plays ball will look elsewhere if needed)
Sharp - Green

Still NFI what the final fwd 6 look like just stocking mids and defs at the minute.
Update I'm going a little dangerous but for $$ making purposes I think I need to do.

Sharp to Rodgers
Sanders to Green
Campbell to Sweet via Oh Captain my Captain Livingstone.

Problem with this is it leaves my forward bench looking bad with Ramsden and a donut.

I'm not sure whether to go with this or the quote above. Sweet $$ for 3/4 weeks probably a lot better than McAulliffe is swinging me that way

I'm going out on a limb this week, I had a failed experiment in Windhager, has looked good, but not really scored well, looking at the draw I love Essendon's run, but can't afford to get Windhager to Merrett, so I'm going with budget Merrett, D Parish at $490k, scored 125 at the weekend, looked good doing it, first game kicking more than handballing, they trusted him to distribute. In his next 7 games he has North, Richmond and 2 against the Eagles, no tag risk, previously gone 110+...

I have a feeling he is talking about Rogers, but that other team is North so it's conveniently left out
yeah my bad rogers, too many small forwards spawned at the same time

and yes north is in there but if he struggles for 3/4 of his next month not sure hes worth bringing in

Some wet weather this week, up the eastern seaboard ....will impact my trades & players on-field

Not good for those speedy small players (Jones, Rogers, and Harvey Thomas) .....good for the Rowell's and Green's of the world

SYD v GWS
1714436495339.png

BRIS v GC
1714436606523.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back