Trades 2024 Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordon Sweet is a bit crook and will end up missing the last two training sessions… you’d be sweating if you were running him at R2

Oh,.****.
That is not ideal.
That is a touch completely ****ed.

Jordon Sweet is a bit crook and will end up missing the last two training sessions… you’d be sweating if you were running him at R2

That's probably the most private school name I've ever heard.
Simeon Thomas-wilson

This is just mind boggling to me. Averaging 82 after one ton (105) from 8 games, with a three game average of 69 before Saturday night and everyone’s jumping on after one good game. Sure, he might be back, but take a second look this Thursday against a terrific Carlton midfield. Even if he scores 120 he’s only going up 30k.

View attachment 1981527
So with the way your seasons going uncle, that makes him a lock this week! :moustache:

Hmmm, Just a boring trade for me this week, That little non-defensive s**t, into my backline.

Sanders can sacrifice himself for the greater good, yay-then again who needs a Pie in their team ? - 74% owned, 9th ranked this year, likes kicking late goals-, nah I may look around for someone better.

Surely there is someone- hmmm-Martin, Young, Mckercher, Sinclair, has to be someone else.

Already have Ryan, Sheeze, Blakey, NWM

Live life for the greater Camel and go bottomed out Shorty ;)

Screw it, dropping my last boost to get Serong & Oliver. Out goes Rozee, Darcy & Roberts. In comes Serong, Clarry & D.Jones

EDIT: Or i do a 'power move'. Rozee, H.Reid & Roberts > Serong, Butters & D.Jones. That move leaves me with $0 in the bank

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 7.27.23 pm.png

Last edited:

Sarcastic Oh No GIF by Saturday Night Live

Screw it, dropping my last boost to get Serong & Oliver. Out goes Rozee, Darcy & Roberts. In comes Serong, Clarry & D.Jones

EDIT: Or i do a 'power move'. Rozee, H.Reid & Roberts > Serong, Butters & D.Jones. That move leaves me with $0 in the bank

View attachment 1982297
Power move looks tasty.
Settled with this (for now!)

View attachment 1982298

Leaves my team as this. Thoughts?

View attachment 1982307
Nice team, mate.

I’d probably get rid of Williams but that’s just me.

Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 8.00.11 pm.png Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 8.00.32 pm.png
Get in my team Ryan you absolute Slim Shady lookin' kent! :moustache: Not having him hurt me last week, and it means he completes my DEF - until I get a chance to luxury upgrade NWM to a Young/Houston down the line.

Leaves me with $146.9K in the bank and Butters on the menu next week, so in some nice trade cadence now despite only having 2 trades to work with now. :rainbow:

Power move looks tasty.

Nice team, mate.

I’d probably get rid of Williams but that’s just me.
Yeah, I thought about punting Williams, but if I keep the players I am trading in, it would mean Powell ends up on the mid bench.
The other option is grab Sinclair over Moore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like where the short people and the other blokes go their separate ways in the Lord of The Rings. A sacred bond has been broken.
You Broke My Heart GIF

Gunna be some campaigners sleeping with the fishes
Scoops doesn't make the rules, he just enforces them.

Last edited:
Is Jhye Clark actually a downgrade option this week?
Could even be a few roughy him back in. What we learnt so far is Geelong want to get games into him. Their list is rather healthy so no shortage of options, but they brought him back from obscurity for us.
He shouldnt have any at all, but seems to have some JS.
Has dirt on coach.
Be Quiet Megan Fox GIF by New Girl

Resisted trading into R2 and instead spiral punted Naismith and avoid this via R3.

smug top gear GIF

whats with ruckmen these days

they used to be unbreakable, now they get a little bit crook, wear helmets, or run around like they have adhd (jackson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back