Trades 2024 Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All inj seem pity minor.

Yeo history of Chol inj tho .

Sicily looked dead that shoulder was popped right out .
But like a true skipper sucked it up for the team ..
Am almost certainly trading Yeo OUT unless Sicily or ZReid play. The rest I'll probably HOLD. Jackson is at R2 this week in the absence of Sweet

Do whatever you can to bring in two genuine premos.

Cash itb?

After the Dempsey -> Jones, Roberts -> Oliver and Mass -> Zerrett there's 138k ITB.

Other options I considered aside from Olliepig were Parish, Neale and Noah Anderson - best I could find under 615k. Feel like the money banked by getting Ollie could come in handy

A trade is never a waste if you make 100-150k on the guy you bring in.
Especially if you can field them.
Are you new to sc?
Am I new? Lol

Not sure if that is a joke or not. I've been around for a long long time. Currently top of the Tragics group and top undefeated in the Tragics 1 league. Sitting 402 overall. I think I know a thing or 2 about SC.

Am I new? Lol

Not sure if that is a joke or not. I've been around for a long long time. Currently top of the Tragics group and top undefeated in the Tragics 1 league. Sitting 402 overall. I think I know a thing or 2 about SC.
I love witnessing the birth of a meme.

After the Dempsey -> Jones, Roberts -> Oliver and Mass -> Zerrett there's 138k ITB.

Other options I considered aside from Olliepig were Parish, Neale and Noah Anderson - best I could find under 615k. Feel like the money banked by getting Ollie could come in handy
The extra $100k saved going Parish over Zerrett could come in handy as well if you’ve got some boosts tucked away mate.

Zerrett is a pig, no doubt about it, but it’s a horses for courses situation here.

What are the Sweet @ R2 crew doing if he misses?

RoMa? LJ from the forward line?
Probably just swing Jackson over, though somewhat tempted by the big white pinhead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid trades.

Other thoughts, but probably not good ones.

Get Clarry and Parish and use the cash saved to go Darcy to Heeney next week?
Yeah I did think of saving the $$ but think I’ll need another look at both Parish and Clarry and do love adding some SuperPremos!

Still a boost up my sleeve, likely to be used up next week with 2 down 1 up

Yeah I did think of saving the $$ but think I’ll need another look at both Parish and Clarry and do love adding some SuperPremos!

Still a boost up my sleeve, likely to be used up next week with 2 down 1 up
Don’t listen to me Keefy.

I told you to trade in English and he scored a 58 :$

Last edited:
It’s one less week of cash gen before Ivan Soldering Iron comes back into play as well.
Yep, frustrating. Considering English instead of Butters a bit more now, because I'm gonna want English and Gawn regardless, so might be merit to just grabbing him this week while I can.

Am I new? Lol

Why You Always Lying Yeah Right GIF
The Rock Eye Roll GIF
leave it to beaver fat kid GIF by absurdnoise
What Ever No GIF by Zoo Berlin
:moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache::moustache::moustache:

Ok guys this is one of the first weeks in which I am really torn and need some assistance.

Option One:
Roberts > Butters
Williams > Jones

1715162112361.png

Option 2:
Roberts > Zorko
Williams > Jones
Howes > McKerch

1715162175053.png

Option 1 leaves me with 2 boosts whilst Option 2 leaves me with 1. Not much cash left over in either scenario, however the plan for both is to make Clohesy into Stewart next week and another player into a rookie, but unsure which player will make way yet

Might be going early on Reid but i see this as my chance to grab 2 of the best mids available.

Rozee, H.Reid & Roberts > Serong, Butters & D.Jones with exactly $0 to spare.

Looks good until the rucks and forwardline. Should have enough cash gen to start upgrading those positions soon. I could go a cheaper mid like Parish or Clarry with a view to upgrading my forwardline next round but i am too enticed by the look of that midfield.

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 7.58.42 pm.png

Might be going early on Reid but i see this as my chance to grab 2 of the best mids available.

Rozee, H.Reid & Roberts > Serong, Butters & D.Jones with exactly $0 to spare.

Looks good until the rucks and forwardline. Should have enough cash gen to start upgrading those positions soon. I could go a cheaper mid like Parish or Clarry with a view to upgrading my forwardline next round but i am too enticed by the look of that midfield.

View attachment 1983167
Nice trades mate
Nice team in general you nailed some pods this year.

Ok guys this is one of the first weeks in which I am really torn and need some assistance.

Option One:
Roberts > Butters
Williams > Jones

View attachment 1983157

Option 2:
Roberts > Zorko
Williams > Jones
Howes > McKerch

View attachment 1983159

Option 1 leaves me with 2 boosts whilst Option 2 leaves me with 1. Not much cash left over in either scenario, however the plan for both is to make Clohesy into Stewart next week and another player into a rookie, but unsure which player will make way yet
Get butters mate.
Zorko has to break at some stage.
Next minute down goes butters
Best guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back