VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheesh... Bonner is a liability in the Magoos. Prefer Elwood over Cole. I think Cole will slip in this draft on this performance. Blight for the Tiges was a great mid season pickup from their mid season draft.

Sheesh... Bonner is a liability in the Magoos. Prefer Elwood over Cole. I think Cole will slip in this draft on this performance. Blight for the Tiges was a great mid season pickup from their mid season draft.
Cole is 18, he's always going to make mistakes as a lockdown full back. Has done many more good things than bad. Good defensive craft and attributes to work with, will definitely arrive with us

We'll get all three of Peckett, Cole, Hofmann; it's not a case of which one do we prefer

Garcia is gonna be a player.
Get another preseason in him and they wont be able to keep him out.

I feel like he's gonna be a bit like Ben Keays in player and in career progression: big tank, a strong defensive game and loves to tackle/run with a player, ends up developing an offensive threat to his game through work rate.

Alison FF
Max King.....two first rounders

Plotting Summer Glau GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Cole can be an NGA rookie. Peckett will need to be a normal rookie or main list.
So it doesn't matter who you prefer.

I think Cole can be an NGA rookie. Peckett will need to be a normal rookie or main list.
So it doesn't matter who you prefer.
Cole will be drafted.

He actually looks fairly impressive for an 18 year old key back that was really raw prospect 12 months ago

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Back