VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Manning the mark is a pile of turds. The umps just letting them whatever they want. Sandy takes a mark inside 50 with teammates streaming forward, Willy defender jogs back to cover them and concequently stops the play-on, so the Sandy player has to take a set shot, umpire let's the Willy player come up to man the mark. Should've been a 50m penalty.

Mindboggling stupidity.

💯 There are a number of gun kids running around from a couple of drafts ago that could have been saints father sons. Bowey, Ralph smith, Anderson, Jefferies, fletcher. We are just paying the price for being a poorly ran club.
Not sure it was anything to do with the club why those blokes never played 100 games

Ralphsmith was just a GOP, you cant keep them all
Anderson was cooked and was dropping off the cliff
Jefferies I'm guessing wanted to get back closer to home
Fletcher was a mercenary as proven by the 4 clubs he played for

So you keep everyone on the list until they have played 100 games just in case

Hotton with 8 touches at QT. Playing on ball?
None of them setting the world on fire. He does the short chip pass well enough, but little impact on the longer passes. Showing a bit though.

Keeler will be mad frustrating for Saints fans just because of his laconical gait. Definitely sees the game better than others and has mad skills in the air and by foot. Would be even better when playing with more skilled team mates. But can appear low urgency at times, undeservingly though. If Naitanui got under your skin for his loping gait, then Keeler will as well I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of them setting the world on fire. He does the short chip pass well enough, but little impact on the longer passes. Showing a bit though.

Keeler will be mad frustrating for Saints fans just because of his laconical gait. Definitely sees the game better than others and has mad skills in the air and by foot. Would be even better when playing with more skilled team mates. But can appear low urgency at times, undeservingly though. If Naitanui got under your skin for his loping gait, then Keeler will as well I reckon.
Someoone with Keeler's skill set you just have to find a way to get him in.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Back