Autopsy 2024 Second elimination final : Hawks roll the dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic win.

Dogs won the first qtr but couldn't handle the pressure applied in 2/3 qtr by Hawks.

This is a win 🏆 that will be celebrated by every Hawker with vigor and verve.

The empire has returned to September ... embrace and enjoy.

If we keep up the pressure all teams will wilt ... it is just a matter of time.

We exist to win premierships... Believe

Been at it since the early 1980s and this is certainly up there. The 2013 PF would have it covered, but tonight was pretty sick.
True, 2013 was very special. Doubt anything will ever cover that!

Where is that Bulldogs douchebag that was posting on this forum all week?

View attachment 2103266
Love seeing a few Dogs supporters come in congratulating us, reminds me theyre not a single collective. But to 3 certain Bulldog supporters that no doubt will be scrolling through this thread like they've done all week, SUCK SHIT YA campaigners. .

Josh Ward take a F###ing bow

He has arrived

Who'd have picked Josh to win the tackle count, and by a mile. What a return. Animal effort.

This team is filled with ice-cold killers.

Zero nerves playing their first final in front of 97,000 people.

I had full confidence we would maintain our relentless pressure and it would be up to the Bulldogs to keep up.

We are the team that knocks.

GIF by Breaking Bad

And you called it at quarter time in the GameDay thread. Deserve credit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said before the game, FEAR NO ONE! this is a group that has zero care factor for Oppo clubs stories , like the one coming up with Ken and his imposters that are port Adelaide! **** them, let them battle their own demons in their heads.
Honestly, not trying to be cocky or arrogant, we seem to be leaving a fair few goals out there most weeks!
İncredible stuff. And, **** you Kane , having a laugh at the suggestion that Massimo should've been AA wingamn over naicos. Very embarrassing and condescending towards mass. He is a star in our eyes. That's what matters.

Alot of great performances tonight

But I think Scrimshaw arriv3ed tonight, not only his intercept positions but if you were paying attention the amount of times he 3rd man in or simply blocked a run and jump was endless

Well played young man
Agreed, was immense all night

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

I'm in a magnanimous mood (I'm a bad loser) and whatever Bevo's shortcomings are as a coach I respect him as a man and I like him too.

Watching his presser I feel for him.

He was part of our 3peat so I wish him the best going forward.

He's not a bullshitter after a loss like most of them.

Was an excellent press conference and I think he's generally 'performing' better in the media lately, finding a way to speak honestly without seeming like he's being overly combative or defensive as he has sometimes come across previously.

Love seeing a few Dogs supporters come in congratulating us, reminds me theyre not a single collective. But to 3 certain Bulldog supporters that no doubt will be scrolling through this thread like they've done all week, SUCK SHIT YA campaigners. .
They can go rattle the tins and raise the cash for Stringer. Let them sign the fat prick for 2 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Second elimination final : Hawks roll the dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back