Autopsy 2024 Second elimination final : Hawks roll the dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

These guys aren’t thinking about next year getting this player in and that player in they’re loving the guys they’re going to war with now , and it shows living in the moment because nothing is guaranteed , why not us ??? I’m loving watching this era just as much and if not more than the 3 peat because these kids are breaking every rule that says when an AFL team should be playing this brand of footy . We were meant to be wooden spooners some even said North were ahead of us in development .Theres something about our culture that other teams can’t replicate .

images

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had the gall to suggest Dimma has done well on Weightman so that will be the matchup on their board. Got dismissed and now I'm just laughing. They have all gone very quiet over there. Serves them right for having poor attitudes.

Lewis is spot on about Bevo. He's the reason they lose a lot of their games, he's always got a trick or two, he always spins the magnets. Bontempelli had one of his worst games of the season because he was inexplicably at CHF when we were gutting them in the third. We deserved to win this game, but that it got so far out of their hands is completely on Bevo.
He got defensive when asked why he was left there for so long in the presser. Can never admit he stuffed up. He is a one trick pony as a coach. It all started to go to water and he didn't have any answers in the coaches box. Pressure will rise next year if there not a finals team and so it should.

Meek was BOG. Monumental performance. He dismantled English.

Ward. I still can't believe it. Phenomenal game. He's arrived, and will be a jet.

97k people got to witness that magic. A night to remember forever!

We're back baby!

Now time to atone in Adelaide.
Thankfully chucked the monkey off our backs quite emphatically when we beat Adelaide convincingly here as they were just finding some form.
Adelaide oval should hold no fears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was exactly a rev up... Hawks fans were trying their best to tell Chol is well supported and to keep trying. His pressure and work rate was excellent throughout

Few fans may have been frustrated at the marks not sticking but even they joined in with the cheers by rest to rev him and team up.
Definitely a rev up from where I was in front of him when he kicked it out on the full

Not much kudos for Josh Ward on here but the kid came in and had 22 disposals, 5 clearances, 323 metres gained and most importantly lead the field with 9 tackles (the next person was 6). Hold your head high young man. You made a big contribution to the team this evening.

Only 64% time on ground to accomplish that, too

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Second elimination final : Hawks roll the dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back