Preview 2024 Second Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 6 September 2024, 7.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly have the Hawks as favourites (slightly). Your ability to spit out of stoppage and all of a sudden have players out unmarked in your own F50 is going to kill us.

Our best shot to win this is if we can dominate around the ball and just kick it in the vicinity of Marra, Darcy, and Naughton and hopefully the weight of numbers wins out.

I think you've only had one really down day in 3 months, against Geelong in round 17. Maybe it was just a down day or maybe it was something Geelong did to negate your style. Definitely a game worth rewatching for our coaching staff.
I think it was partially a down day and partially their cheat “ground”. The narrower ground meant Hok Ball didn’t really get as much space to get going and was easier to defend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope it doesn't mean anything but I was at a local game today and Hardwick was there somewhat limping around with a bandage on his upper left leg drinking a Carlton Draught.
Very important player so fingers crossed it doesn't mean anything
Beer clearly helps with recovery... :(

Friday night to throw a spanner in the works.

Members can gold members reserved seat holders get extra seats allocated ?

Last edited:
Hawks finished 6th best in points for and points against.

Top 6 in both is that "premiership window" stat where most premiers meet the stats criteria

Only others in it are the Lions and Dogs..

The Swans were first in both for weeks but dropped out due to points against

I hope it doesn't mean anything but I was at a local game today and Hardwick was there somewhat limping around with a bandage on his upper left leg drinking a Carlton Draught.
Very important player so fingers crossed it doesn't mean anything
If Dimma was in any doubt he’d still be in an Ice Recovery compression machine and wouldn’t have been let out to the footy let alone drinking pi55.

Does anyone know what the go is usually for GA tickets? Switched over to MCC a few years back (still provisional) so I’m not hopeful there. Next year I think I’ll get the hawks MCC add-on to improve my chances, but in the meantime hoping to go to any Melbourne finals we’re in. Doggies won’t pack out the G so surely there will be a GA release?

Sometimes I miss the guaranteed finals/GF ticket hawks membership I had a while back and during the glory days 10 years ago, but there’s no way I can afford both.

Does anyone know what the go is usually for GA tickets? Switched over to MCC a few years back (still provisional) so I’m not hopeful there. Next year I think I’ll get the hawks MCC add-on to improve my chances, but in the meantime hoping to go to any Melbourne finals we’re in. Doggies won’t pack out the G so surely there will be a GA release?

Sometimes I miss the guaranteed finals/GF ticket hawks membership I had a while back and during the glory days 10 years ago, but there’s no way I can afford both.
Sometimes they allow members to buy two (or more) tickets each. We will find out in the morning.

If you know any full MCC members just get a gust pass. Hawks v Dogs is not going to sell out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back