Preview 2024 Second Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 6 September 2024, 7.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of everyone on our entire list, CJ was the first one to be tagged. If he is fully fit he is in. Getting him in shape is another matter entirely.

Dogs fans really underestimating us, hopefully their players do too!
I would say from the small amounts I have read ( won't go on their board ) most of them haven't watched us play since we played them last .

Fair bit of difference from then to now

I would say from the small amounts I have read ( won't go on their board ) most of them haven't watched us play since we played them last .

Fair bit of difference from then to now
Seems to be a few that are almost offended that we are confident we can win this. Like, how dare we think we can beat them, the nerve of us!

I worry about the minute details in more important things other than internet posts, rather than act as a living rendition of the world of Warcraft keyboard warrior from South Park.
Does this come with some sort of interpreter? Or are we supposed to decipher it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought i was on the main board, being a nuff trying to match other nuffs.

But anyway, yes the pace of some of your players is a problem. We have rectified early season issues with pace with the Richards to midfield move, Freijah becoming a best 22 player, Bramble improving from a battler that I wrote off after the Essendon game to a solid contributor that has gotten better at the defensive part of his game. Moving Lobb back has also allowed us a bit more flexibility and a lot more stability, earlier if a team dragged Jones outside of D50 we were f'ed. O'Donnell has also been a solid third kpd.

The Hawthorn worries for me are Meek, Moore, Sicily, Macdonald, Nash and of course Day if he is playing. Mainly because they have contributed even when the team as a whole has been belted or comfortably beaten. Of course theres others like Nash, Worpel, Weddle, Hardwick, Scrimshaw, but the first ones I mentioned I feel match up well on us, or at least did last time.
I hope the dogs forget about Nuke too

I hope the dogs forget about Nuke too
How much can someone get wrong in a single post. Of course there are bulldogs who worry me, but they are actual bulldogs. They have a nasty rabid bite.

There is a pattern to our 3 losses since we last played the Dogs and started playing well from round 8. They have all come in games where we’ve come off interstate travel to then travel again to grounds we don’t play often…

Port loss in Adelaide after a Tassie trip.

Geelong loss in Geelong after a Perth trip.

GWS loss in Canberra after an Adelaide trip.

3 of the top 4 teams. 2 of those very unlucky to even be losses. Flip either of them and we're top 4 ourselves.

Unless the game is suddenly moved to GMHBA or some other oddly shaped, narrow ground where our space to run and spread is limited then I'll be confident based on our form line.

How much can someone get wrong in a single post. Of course there are bulldogs who worry me, but they are actual bulldogs. They have a nasty rabid bite.

icegif-4007.gif

I still remember that disgrace of a game where they targeted Sicily & umpires rode them home in the last. think it was the covid year.

anyway I expect they will target us physically to unsettle us starting with the moron in the headband

Moron he is. Confused tennis player playing football. Undoubtedly they will start on Sicily in the first quarter. If they don’t succeed then they’ll try again. Sicily has to keep his cool and steal his headband again.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back