Preview 2024 Second Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 6 September 2024, 7.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 1961 grand final got 109 k

Not sure what next biggest but by the sounds of above ⬆️ talk I’m pretty sure it will be this match

The 2016 grand final was attended by 99,981 spectators. That's the second highest crowd to watch a game featuring the Bulldogs.

The 1961 grand final was attended by 107,935 spectators.

What’s the biggest crowd the Bulldogs have ever played in front of, outside of Grand Finals?

Highest crowd for a Bulldogs game outside of their grand finals is 94,101 for the 1956 preliminary final played between Collingwood and Footscray at the MCG. The next highest crowd for a non-grand final game is the 87,823 attendance at the 2016 semi-final between Hawthorn and Western Bulldogs.

The highest crowd Hawthorn has played in front of in a final other than a grand final is 91,471, for the 1963 semi-final between Hawthorn and Geelong.

I’m in Q14 so I’m under cover and will absolutely not care if it pisses down. We play well in the wet and think it’ll impact the doggies talls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still remember that disgrace of a game where they targeted Sicily & umpires rode them home in the last. think it was the covid year.

anyway I expect they will target us physically to unsettle us starting with the moron in the headband
It was before covid, rnd 2 2019.

I think all the ticketing posts/gripes will be done now
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Secured tickets.

Day for Maginness.

CJ back in for Morrison if he plays well in the box hill game this weekend. Ward will be driving his case.

Serong next in keydefender, Scaife next in key forward, Seamus small defender and Wingard small forward.

Get keen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back