Preview 2024 Second Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 6 September 2024, 7.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cluster**** that is the ticketek website at this time of year...

Oh how I've missed you!

Ticketek once again cant manage high demand during peak periods. Members barcodes not recognised, rejected, payment crashing, people getting booted off while payment processing to return to find no tickets were purchased

ticketek a big FU to you

Racking fracken felt like Robert the Bruce. Got my tickets after waiting in the queue 3 times. First time it just crashed. Second time i fumbled about trying to get the tickets and didn't end up doing it in time. Geezus thank **** i have tickets now see you HOKS at the game
Can't say I didn't expect it but what a clusterf@$ck ticketek still is.

1.5 hrs from 10.00am. A absolute rollercoaster of failed attempts until in the end, like a beggar on my knees, I take whatever was left.

Haven't lived in Aus for 10 years. Over where I live we have Stubhub, Seatgeek etc which is where I get my NBA and NHL tickets. They are solid during playoffs as well. Is there not an equivalent in Aus or is it all monopolized through Ticketek?

The latter, yes. They control the resale market too. Loved using Stubhub when I would visit the US.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone missed out I have a single ticket available (sitting next to me) in M2 Row N
Bloody cant even get tickets that I would have to wait in the queue. Then when it's reached it says unavailable due to the network. The two hottest teams have broken ticketek

Tickets all sorted, family and friends!

So excited to be in the September action!

Some dramas with one of our barcodes.
On the plus side last time I was in level 4 for finals, was the 2014 GF & 2013 Prelim.

Let's go Boys!
I hope we go the whole way from where we started 0-5. If our club is determined and how we switched up our season we can do this. UP HAWKS!

U sure

How many membership tickets are allocated to each club ?

How many afl and mcc tickets ?

We know the latter to sold out but the first 2 are they sold out ?

AFL Reserves is a sell out, both Hawks and Dogs member sales would be close to capacity. I think around a 90K crowd would be reasonable

What’s the biggest crowd the Bulldogs have ever played in front of, outside of Grand Finals?

94,104 v Collingwood, 1956 PF (MCG)

mind you,

1. 107,935 Footscray/Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 1961 GF (MCG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back