Preview 2024 Second Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 6 September 2024, 7.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the biggest fan of aflw, in fact women's footy (even started coaching at a women's club this year), I don't think that was a potshot at women's footy, but rather how trash both those sides are

Fair call - deleted my post.

Can barely run without favouring that shoulder. Id be very surprised if he did anything. Praying I'm wrong and he took all the contact!
Maybe I'm just blinded by optimism but Day generally just does have an unusual gait when he runs. You can take something out of him not doing contact drills but his running doesn't look unusually laboured.

Dylan Moore was asked today about Day on SEN and didn’t sound too enthused Day will play and they live together

Well it doesn’t sound promising at the moment, a week is a long time in footy. Hopefully a couple days more rest is all that’s needed

Need to give Day whatever Buddy was on in 2011 when it looked like he did his knee against Geelong.

Comes back from the dead and drops a bag on Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can those dogs supporters who are lurking and laughing and taking comments from our board to their minnows board, GET THE ** OUT!!! When the ** did Bulldogs get so cocky with their cabinet that at 1 Meter by 0.75cm that holds two cups , it's like a Chihuahua barking away at a rhino!

They’re weird.

Not great signs for Day but give it another 6 days and there could be huge improvement.

And if not, I have full faith in the rest of the team to get the job done without him.

If Treloar doesn't play, he and Daysy will kinda cancel each other out...
Treloar is very good but they bat much deeper in the midfield and could cover that loss far easier. Day would be a far bigger loss to us than Treloar for them.

Treloar is very good but they bat much deeper in the midfield and could cover that loss far easier. Day would be a far bigger loss to us than Treloar for them.
I don't think the Dogs actually do bat very deep in the midfield anymore. Macrae has fallen off a cliff and Smith is still injured. All they've really got without Treloar is Bont, Liberatore and Ed Richards. Good mids but there's a sharp drop off after that.

May be long shot but would anyone located in Melbourne. Have a spare ticket to the Hawks game next Friday, missed out getting tickets on Wednesday. Will pay cash. Would be extremely grateful. Go Hawks!!

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back