Preview 2024 Second Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 6 September 2024, 7.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From looking so positive to this. It hasn't progressed as well as they thought it would. Another bridge to climb to win from here. He is our most important player. It would be like them losing bont. A big blow. The fight is the same with one less weapon. Our most important weapon. Let's see what we r made of go u mighty hawks

From looking so positive to this. It hasn't progressed as well as they thought it would. Another bridge to climb to win from here. He is our most important player. It would be like them losing bont. A big blow. The fight is the same with one less weapon. Our most important weapon. Let's see what we r made of go u mighty hawks

Will Day is amazing for us but let’s not compare him to them losing Bont - he is 1,2 or 3 in the comp.

The way we are playing at present is player agnostic as you can be in AFL footy, hopefully we can find a way to win on Friday

God I hate Richmond. half a decade of them injuring and belittling our players.

Cannot wait to spend the next half a decade returning the favour.

Day has copped a couple big injuries from them over the years, he must hate them.

Newcombe was the player that hit Day?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I hate Richmond. half a decade of them injuring and belittling our players.

Cannot wait to spend the next half a decade returning the favour.

Day has copped a couple big injuries from them over the years, he must hate them.

So true - both Day and CJ injured at least twice against Richmond over the last few years!! Collision injuries - agree they would hate them!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Come on, mate. Chin up. We'll just have to do it
1000011072.jpg

Will Day is amazing for us but let’s not compare him to them losing Bont - he is 1,2 or 3 in the comp.

The way we are playing at present is player agnostic as you can be in AFL footy, hopefully we can find a way to win on Friday
Will day is our best player. Who is the best player for the dogs. The last time we played Day was instrumental in our win. The fact that the bont is a great player is irrelevant. It's like saying Hodge's importance is no where near as Gary Abletts. You know that statement is not true. It's what Day is to our team. His impact on our wins and his presence makes every other player stand taller

He is as important to us as Bont is for them.

Big challenge becomes huge , if this season is anything to go by we are up for this 👍

Last edited:
My old man had the same injury at 60 (crashed his dirt bike in a hare scramble) and it took him two weeks until he was able to move around ok and four weeks until he was back to lifting heavy objects and normal physical activity with little pain. But then he was 60 and had no treatment beyond aspirin and reduced activity. I’m betting Day is in.

I’m glad I didn’t bet with money. I guess we only win this one by 40, then.

Big loss I thought he might get up.

Back in the system that turned the season around. 170 points last week is a fair achievement.

Do we look to shut one of their offensive weapons now... Finn to put the clamps on Treloar,Bont,Dale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back