Game Day 2024 Semi Final : Port v Hawks, AO 7:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to sportsman's in Bangkok, hoping that there will be other supporters around. Was very lonely last week explaining AFL to a bartender in KL. To those at the game - have a ball

Going to have 'One Night In Bangkok' in my head the remainder of the afternoon now.

Love our club.

I knew that we would play some footy this season that would show us how good our future could be but….. for us to playing as well as we have been is just incredible! The football we are playing is irresistible and we are as good as anyone left in it.

Cmon boys, bring it home tonight.

Go Hawks, go HokBall !

Going to have 'One Night In Bangkok' in my head the remainder of the afternoon now.
paul giamatti chuck GIF by Showtime

Paul Roos - "Port have got way more talent than Hawthorn, but Hawthorns system is way better than Ports. So this is a talent game versus a system game".

:think:
Roos is a fraud. Always has been.

Roos is another student of the only thing that matters is contested ball - this current Hawks team would annihilate his game plan.

Paul Roos - "Port have got way more talent than Hawthorn, but Hawthorns system is way better than Ports. So this is a talent game versus a system game".

:think:

Take our club's name out your damn mouth you absolute s**tstain of a human.

4:40 pm start time here in Thailand, the closest sports bar is about 5 minutes walk from home.

There's a cute waitress I've got my eye on, she knows nothing about AFL so my challenge will be to convince her to become our newest fan. The game plan is I'll buy her a drink at the end of every quarter if we're in front, so y'all better be cheering for a strong performance!

It could get messy!
I believe in you rizzly bear 🙏

Sounds like he's doing his analysis based on draft pick numbers rather than what's happening on the field of play.

Perhaps he doesn't watch much footy - is he still living in the US of A?
I'd suggest he has better things to do late Sunday afternoon - and it is not like he could have checked out the Hawks any other time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a tad curious now because it's not the first time you've said that. What on earth did did Roos do?

He is the most arrogant flog in the game. He leans so hard into this bullshit reputation he has undeservingly obtained in the game and has run so hard with it he could probably take down Usain Bolt over 100m. All of this off the back of a single, solitary flag across 608 games played/coached and yet he gets treated as though he is some kind of footballing guru.

On top of this - after the 2013 grand final he was on some panel show and said Brian Lake didn't deserve the Norm Smith medal off the back of his kid's assessment of the game and said Lake wasn't even in the top 5 players on the ground that day. That really irked me because anyone with functioning eyes could see Lake was brilliant that day and basically saved Freo from building on their constant drives forward in the 4th quarter. For Roos to shit on a performance like that off the back of his 13 year old kid's assessment was absurdly disrespectful I felt.

In summary - he's an arrogant campaigner and unlike the AFL collective media, I have little respect for his opinions.

Paul roos is a log. Port do have three very talented midfielders and the rest of the side is spare parts. İn fact, this is no where near the most talented side Hinkley's had. He's done a good job of getting them to finals so frequently.

He is the most arrogant flog in the game. He leans so hard into this bullshit reputation he has undeservingly obtained in the game and has run so hard with it he could probably take down Usain Bolt over 100m. All of this off the back of a single, solitary flag across 608 games played/coached and yet he gets treated as though he is some kind of footballing guru.

On top of this - after the 2013 grand final he was on some panel show and said Brian Lake didn't deserve the Norm Smith medal off the back of his kid's assessment of the game and said Lake wasn't even in the top 5 players on the ground that day. That really irked me because anyone with functioning eyes could see Lake was brilliant that day and basically saved Freo from building on their constant drives forward in the 4th quarter. For Roos to shit on a performance like that off the back of his 13 year old kid's assessment was absurdly disrespectful I felt.

In summary - he's an arrogant campaigner and unlike the AFL collective media, I have little respect for his opinions.
You missed how he tries to take credit for Melbourne's flag because he "changed their culture" in his 2 years there, when in reality he did **** all and just took a big cheque and ran (and Melbourne's culture is still completely ****ed).

My shingles doctor who was prepping me for a colonoscopy told me Butters ........

I went under before he finished the sentence 🤷‍♂️
Butters wouldn't melt in our mouths.......
Butters is the funniest character on South Park......
Butters is the colonoscopy's doctor's nickname......
Butters won't be playing tonight......

WHICH IS IT ????????

You missed how he tries to take credit for Melbourne's flag because he "changed their culture" in his 2 years there, when in reality he did **** all and just took a big cheque and ran (and Melbourne's culture is still completely ****ed).

And how he has taken multiple shots at Norf this year despite the fact that he was part of the decision to appoint Noble as head coach so is partly responsible for how crap they are now.

I think evidence has shown that Melbourne got that flag by lockdowns isolating their players from drugs and alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back