News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dean Kent's legacy is secured, the #25 is in safe hands...

If you like these vids and feel like chipping in, here's a link: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/BiggerThompa

If they did why would they need Battle?

He's an interceptor which is different to most of what they have. Think they might use him forward anyway.

MMM rush hour today had Mason Wood on for a bit;

36-50mins with an advert in the middle, you will need a listnr account but it's probably not worth as it is triple M and billy + daisy so bit stupid.

Rehashed the living situation of him + nas and "we've got an irish kid", jokey things with the RTB sashay and that he likes his green NB shoes at present, just a little of random tidbits spotted here and there (his gf doing most of the cleaning at home for example) and mainly just nonsense really as you expect.

theyre great with the attack on the ground ball, but thats about it. i dont think its sustainable.

They aren't complete yet but they've done a lot of the heavy lifting and need to hone it up now.

I might've done Nick Riewoldt for that, and he had bung knees at an early age! But King... locking up your cap for a decade... incredible, if not reckless, risk. It could bury us for a generation.

Should be alright. They'll front load him and if he never gets heaps better there will always be someone that wants a GOP KPF. He's already shown he can be a 50 goal FF. That's going to always be in demand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was stoked when we landed Higgo from the tigers, can’t rate him highly enough, one of my favourite players and a good one at that too.

If we ever get our act together and get some consistent runs in the top 8, he’ll be an AA small forward before his times done.
He should be in the conversation this year for the position. His numbers stack up against anyone they are discussing for the position

He should be in the conversation this year for the position. His numbers stack up against anyone they are discussing for the position

Agreed but I think he’d need a bag in the next few weeks and to finish higher than Stengle to have any real chance. Four goals behind him at the moment.

Missed this Saints.com written article the other day with Pou. Impressive and grateful young man not the FIGJAM people made him out to be… good to see the acknowledgment of the development coaches as this was a real issue for the last decade or so.

Missed this Saints.com written article the other day with Pou. Impressive and grateful young man not the FIGJAM people made him out to be… good to see the acknowledgment of the development coaches as this was a real issue for the last decade or so.

Also (hopefully) sets a tremendous example for other young players who may feel their egos dented a little when dropped down to Sandy.

That is,

Accept that you’re young and on a learning curve, that you’ve got deficiencies, acknowledge that the coaches are there to help you, listen to them and try to get a little better each week.

News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back