News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I ****ing love that players like Philipou, Nas and Owens are all very capable aerial players.

First time I saw Mattaes in person, RSEA park practice match against Melbourne in the pre season 2023. He was electric, pure beginners ego and was flying for everything.

It’s not the sort of ability that butters their bread as players, but it’s exciting as shit and it’s joyous to have tall athletic talented young players at the club.

The Rowan Marshall story on Foxsports mentioned above

love him! his early season scapegoating was so unwarranted, been our best forward for 2 years now
Heart and soul, is Jack.
Hope he doesn’t lose all of the larrikin though. Love his goal celebrations. Especially the “out of bounds” one.

Heart and soul, is Jack.
Hope he doesn’t lose all of the larrikin though. Love his goal celebrations. Especially the “out of bounds” one.
Absolutely! Loved his backwards "Homage à Milney" celebration in 3Q last weekend!

I love Higgins too, he's our best small forward since Milney, he is cheeky, frustrating at times but brilliant at times too, like Milney.

He was a Saints supporter as a kid so he is living the dream playing for us and it shows with the way he plays, he loves us too.

I love Higgins too, he's our best small forward since Milney, he is cheeky, frustrating at times but brilliant at times too, like Milney.

He was a Saints supporter as a kid so he is living the dream playing for us and it shows with the way he plays, he loves us too.

We were so spoilt for small forwards when we had Milne and Schnieder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a normal year it’d be all in to win them all but with the potential for 2 top picks (hopefully the club has a better idea than us) even more reason to pop a few in for early surgery and blood some kids in the last few games. Geelong did it for the last game and they haven’t struggled for a wining culture.

In a normal year it’d be all in to win them all but with the potential for 2 top picks (hopefully the club has a better idea than us) even more reason to pop a few in for early surgery and blood some kids in the last few games. Geelong did it for the last game and they haven’t struggled for a wining culture.
Geelong already have a winning culture. We have nothing like that. We’re regarded in the league as perennial losers so we need an attitude and win at all costs mentality.

News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back