List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you trade pick 1 for him this year?

He was a pick 1, although probably an inflated one.

It has merit.
1 for Cadman & their first back. Possibly some decent change back to them if they finish outside the 8. Puts us in Trainor range if they finish outside the 8

Last edited:

They can’t score and he can’t get a game -enough said
True but Goodwin doesn't trust any of his key forwards, has a first rounder sitting there and still won't give him a debut and l'm sure if we picked him in the 22 draft, he'd already played a few games by now...heck even Schache & Fullerton would've played few games for us this year.
Pick #15, second best KPF in that draft year, can remember he played quite well in the NAB and through the championships...I'd trade CCJ or a late 2nd for him :p

JUH's set shot isn't great either but he's getting probably 1m+ a season on his contract extension.
Yeah that's true. To be fair Harry McKay has possibly improved his set shot this year, don't know the stats though.
I don't think Cadman leaves anyway but you ask the question.
Gruzewski is playing this week so I'll be interested to see how he goes.

I'm truly puzzled as to why people think Cadman is gettable just because he's had the common 2nd year slump in form. GWS did the serious trade with us last year to ensure they got him. Why would they let him go now?

Not to mention the fact that he signed a contract extension until the end of 2026 just this year.

I'm truly puzzled as to why people think Cadman is gettable just because he's had the common 2nd year slump in form. GWS did the serious trade with us last year to ensure they got him. Why would they let him go now?
I’m a bit puzzled why you think this thread would suddenly become hinged. Most contributions always had a tenuous connection to reality.

Because this is Big Footy and in Big Footy any trade is possible, especially trades where we 'win' the trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True but Goodwin doesn't trust any of his key forwards, has a first rounder sitting there and still won't give him a debut and l'm sure if we picked him in the 22 draft, he'd already played a few games by now...heck even Schache & Fullerton would've played few games for us this year.
Pick #15, second best KPF in that draft year, can remember he played quite well in the NAB and through the championships...I'd trade CCJ or a late 2nd for him :p
Didnt seem to have any outstanding skills when i watched him in the u18s

How’s Travis Boak going this year? His numbers look alright, but haven’t really seen any Port games this year.

He’s obviously at the end of his career, but I’m wondering if he could be a good candidate as an experienced player to come in and provide some leadership for a year. I’ve always rated him highly and he could be one you look at a 3 year deal of 1 x player and 2 x coach.

Because this is Big Footy and in Big Footy any trade is possible, especially trades where we 'win' the trade.
Soon we’ll be at the annual “mods please split into one thread for crazy ideas and one for information from people who know things” request.

2nd year form slump? To say someone has slumped in form, is to say their form was once good. Apart from the West Coast game early days, his form looks pretty much the same the whole season. Average/poor.

Here is my crazy idea for the month. Offer Tex 2 years on low to medium coin to continue his career while we draft a key forward and let him grow in the 2s for a few years. Is Tex better than Pink currently playing that role?

Here is my crazy idea for the month. Offer Tex 2 years on low to medium coin to continue his career while we draft a key forward and let him grow in the 2s for a few years. Is Tex better than Pink currently playing that role?

Too late, should've offered that to him when he was shunned by all after his racist outburst.

we are not picking up any washed up players this year or any future year.

We don't want a hannebury situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back