List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Pies won't bottom out hence have to get all the players they could to keep the team afloat.

Hopefully, the length of contract is also part of the compo consideration so that we can get a band 1.
Very true Chairman, the big question {I don't think its a question anymore} "Is that enough improvement Cam"?
On a percentage base {staying or leaving} I have Cam at 99% staying and 1% leaving, lets just see what happens in this little scenario, the excitement was growing at the end of last year with the players its just that some of our supporters couldn't see what was happening right in front of them.

Very true Chairman, the big question {I don't think its a question anymore} "Is that enough improvement Cam"?
On a percentage base {staying or leaving} I have Cam at 99% staying and 1% leaving, lets just see what happens in this little scenario, the excitement was growing at the end of last year with the players its just that some of our supporters couldn't see what was happening right in front of them.
End of last year was spot on Scout. That is why i have constantly postered on here wait till 20-26 and have been laughed of the forum plenty of times for it. Glad we have a handful on here that could see that light at the end of the tunnel was not that far away we even had some on here believing that the AFL would try and get rid of us bizarre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zurhaar made a point of going a fair way to pat McKercher on the head after that blistering run, so yeah, I think he sees the improvement

Zurhaar made a point of going a fair way to pat McKercher on the head after that blistering run, so yeah, I think he sees the improvement
Was one of the first to get to Seeze after his goal as well and he looked like he loved it.

tell me more.
I heard from someone involved at GWS that North have been pitching to his manager. I presume there would be a huge contract Tom Boyd style and our first pick in the draft this year.
I have no indication he is considering it but the person who told me would have no reason to make it up it’s pretty random.
Hard to imagine GWS letting him go even for pick 2.
But it’s good to hear we are taking some risks.

Last edited:
Yeah he handled it well though, like a lion letting a cub do its thing. Thats said i thought the both had the right to go for it.
Not gonna lie - I'd back Sheezel over Cam every time from that range on a set shot.

Loved seeing that. Thought he might be a bit shitty after sheeze sniped it from him lol
Sheez was 100% to kick that goal. Cam missed an easier one earlier in the game.
Sheez should mark the ball i50 every time he can do so.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's quite confident to say that he's emotionally conflicted in that him and his manager's initial strategy of 'wait and see' approach is no backfiring somewhat.

His position is quite clear in that he's assessing the club to show the club he is in a strong position and also to gather as many opposition interest.

But the club has improved a lot in the 2nd half, ticking off his requirement so if he is to insist on leaving, he will suffer huge reputation loss as someone who abandonned the club. He will arrive at a new club as a turncoat.

Give him until end of the year and then give ultimatum that the contract will be pulled.

All of a sudden our club doesn't look too bad, might help with enticing someone

We need to think tucker, shiel and not get carried away with 'big name' free agents.

Luke Parker suits our narrative yes but players like b.smith are not (not that we are into him).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back