List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That Jay Clark is deliberately misrepresentive of the situation. Yes St.Kilda only had 1 top 10 pick play on the weekend but they have top ten picks Max King, Hunter Clark, Liam Henry and Paddy Dow all missing due to injury and Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera was pick 11.
They traded out a couple as well, didn't they?

Clarko should be calling Luke Hodge to come in and help our leadership.
Its just so clear how the lack of senior players has hurt the club.
Training and on field standards are extremely poor and our two Captain's performances are in the Toilet, both are giving career low results and need to be relieved of the leadership duties.
We desperately need a couple of Hodge like figures to provide the on field leadership and help set standards and give guidance to the young developing players.
I think we should be trying to target players currently playing interstate who want to transition back to living in Melbourne.
If we don't get in some experienced leadership, we will burn talented youngsters who will exit the club at the first opportunity.
We are on the Titanic and the Iceberg is dead ahead, can we turn in time?

Doesn't have to move - he just needs to come in and teach these boys what it is to be a leader.

Bit like Roos “working” with North from Hawaii? Yeah nah.

Besides, apparently we want a big bodied mid to help the young blokes, which is what I thought Greenwood is at North for 🤷🏻‍♂️. Don’t mind the idea, but they have to be able to play.

Football media is picking up on this now lol

Hi Tom 🤘🏻

We’ve already got an older big body on our list who whilst limited thrives on the contest and will tackle anything that moves, yet we decide to give him the role of undersized second ruck/KPF and when that inevitably doesn’t work we banish him to the twos.

You couldn’t make this stuff up.

Couldn't be worse than when we hired Cameron Ling as a leadership consultant.
its crazy to think how much of the culture was exported out of that 90s team, how many coaches, list managers etc, then we're literally getting phone it in leadership consultants, charlatans and vultures circling. We should be able to sniff these guys from a mile off.
club reeks of inexperience

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there'a a big difference between Saints getting Riewoldt and Ball vs our concessions, but we accepted they needed help. The Saints could go younger and finish bottom 6 for a few years to get better talent but Ross couldn't stomach it and has never really done a proper rebuild so they'll keep finishing 8-12th in no mans land.

Its just so clear how the lack of senior players has hurt the club.
Training and on field standards are extremely poor and our two Captain's performances are in the Toilet, both are giving career low results and need to be relieved of the leadership duties.
We desperately need a couple of Hodge like figures to provide the on field leadership and help set standards and give guidance to the young developing players.
I think we should be trying to target players currently playing interstate who want to transition back to living in Melbourne.
If we don't get in some experienced leadership, we will burn talented youngsters who will exit the club at the first opportunity.
We are on the Titanic and the Iceberg is dead ahead, can we turn in time?
I get you BRR, we are indeed on the Titanic, the controls have iced up and are not responding very well but while the iceberg is dead ahead we are feverishly working at trying to free them up and they are coming around, though slowly, we have plenty of time even though the iceberg is straight in front of us, I think we're going to be alright. So many people panicking, I so get it, but it is the people in charge who are not, that's the clue, its so very hard but we must stay the course and everything will work out.
Greys Anatomy Advice GIF by ABC Network

I can see Jaidyn Stephenson getting traded out at years end. Obviously we will get a packet of chips for him but he would be good in a top 8 team.

Ironically, Collingwood is probably his best fit at the moment.

Im being realistic though.

We dont need another 18 year old.

Get Lukosius in to help Larkey and sit Charlie Ballard at full back for the next 8 years.
Did you put up a post today saying a little birdie told you NM are getting into the ear of Aaron Cadman's manager. Apparently, Cadman hasn't settled in as well as the GWS had hoped he would. Is this information correct?

There must be some regular Giants that can't get a senior gig and play VFL every week who would like a change of scenery, do they have anyone on their list whose footskills and pace are questionable ?
The problem is that they'd rather play 5 games at the giants vs 23 at the roos.

I wouldn’t be against it as long as we get a first round pick back. We still need to build organically through the draft with elite high end types as well as adding some more mature bodies.

Zero chance of getting a first rounder back.

Lukosius on his own probably demands a top 10 pick, and Ballard is their first choice key defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back