List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course wines would be interested at a club thats willing to give him 4 years at 1m, if he waits 2 years to try and get another contract it will be like a league minimum!

That would be a great outcome. I wonder who could would take our 1st for say pick 4 (Trainor) plus a late first. Not sure anyone will make that swap.

We may need to keep pick 1 and swap next years second rounder for one this year.
If we get a second for Zurhaar we have a little to play with:

Freo 5,14,18, 32

North 1, 19, 20 (Zurhaar), 40

———————————————————

Out Freo: 5, 14, 32 (3623)

Freo end up with: 1, 40 (3429) + 18

Out North: 1, 40

North end up with: 5, 14, 19, 20, 32

Take Trainor (5), M. Whitlock (14), Kako (19) and use 20 + 32 to bring in experience in either FP, CHF or Inside mid.

Draft and trading done. We address 3 urgent needs with the draft and still have some capital to bring in stop gap experience.

Several clubs interested in Ben Ainsworth

We should be one of them

A good fit for our list

It was late in the game when he was injured. I don’t want him at all. He doesn’t have the effort that we need from a KPF.
If he plays like he did last night no way. i thought he might be worth a shot but he's too soft. Someone like teakle who is getting a chance at making it at the level might be prepared to leave nothing on the park. Judging by last night Lobb isn't.

If he plays like he did last night no way. i thought he might be worth a shot but he's too soft. Someone like teakle who is getting a chance at making it at the level might be prepared to leave nothing on the park. Judging by last night Lobb isn't.
Lobb would cost us $$ unlike Teakle.

Lobb is a tease, would play 2 or 3 decent games a year

Lobb is a tease, would play 2 or 3 decent games a year
Under contract until the end of 2026. We'd be doing the bulldogs a favour taking over his contract.

Geelong takes over Jack Bowes contract AND gets pick 7. That's how it's done.

If we are to succeed we need to win on and off the field, starting at the draft and trading.

If zurharr leaves we can't go after any free agents or we may not get any compensation. So would you trade Zurharr for Ainsworth?
The question would be Ainsworth vs Zurhaar compensation. That could be like pick 25 ish.

Not that I'd necessarily do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

of course wines would be interested at a club thats willing to give him 4 years at 1m, if he waits 2 years to try and get another contract it will be like a league minimum!
We have enough mids and will draft more, we need to stick with them. Yeah we struggle atm but another preseason will see huge improvement in Powell and Wardlaw. Id like to see Curtis getting more minutes too going forward.
Use the coin and draft capital on front loading or wait for the right forward to go hard at.

We need to draft smilie, simply a big body mid like that cannot be let go esp if we have pick 1.

He has no go home factor and he comes to the club at its bottom, so only way is up.

At pick 19, 20, we need to get one of the whitlock brothers to be future key forward.

We need to draft smilie, simply a big body mid like that cannot be let go esp if we have pick 1.

He has no go home factor and he comes to the club at its bottom, so only way is up.

At pick 19, 20, we need to get one of the whitlock brothers to be future key forward.

Have you ever watched him play or simply want him because he is a tall inside mid. Need a few more traits than just that

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Under contract until the end of 2026. We'd be doing the bulldogs a favour taking over his contract.

Geelong takes over Jack Bowes contract AND gets pick 7. That's how it's done.

If we are to succeed we need to win on and off the field, starting at the draft and trading.
Yes, I would take Lobb and WB's first pick for pick 69.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back