List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's say Cam wants to leave and chooses Ess. Could we do a deal with Ess, where they pay him enough to get Band 1 compo. We get pick 3 or whatever and trade it to Ess, for their pick 1 plus next year's first. We have basically traded Cam for 2 first rounders and we have 4 first rounders in the next 2 drafts?

I have found the flaw in this plan.

Wow. Just checked. He's kicked more goals. He has played more games but still has a slightly higher average.
King has two years before this of kicking 2.4 goals per game.

It's also not a decision of King vs Zurhaar. They play different roles. Why not both?

In a scenario where we trade Zurhaar compo for King, we have already lost Zurhaar.

**** no
So we’re helping * out twice and by my count that’s 3 times to many
But ESS are helping North out.

If they overpay Cam with a massive contract.

We get Pick 2 or 3.

But ESS will ONLY agree to overpay Cam, if we trade them the compo pick.

But the trade would be ESS's two first rounders (2024-2025)

We lose Cam. but get two first rounders.

ESS get pick 2 or 3, but lose this years and next year's firsts, plus have Cam on big money on their books, on a long-term contract.

OR any other club prepared to overpay Cam. I just chose ESS, because I know Bard's history with overpaying recruits.

We get Pick 2 or 3.

ESS get pick 2 or 3, but lose this years and next year's firsts, plus have Cam on big money on their books, on a long-term contract.

OR any other club prepared to overpay Cam. I just chose ESS, because I know Bard's history with overpaying recruits.

I swear I saw this exact same post last year talking about McKay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wet Toast cant’t land a big 🐟
Have they run out of hungry Jacks franchises

We get Pick 2 or 3.

We’re not here to build up our arch enemy.

We give them a proven goal scorer and excitement machine and a top 3 pick - we get picks in the teens.
One is not like the other

We get Pick 2 or 3.

So Essendon get pick 2 or 3 and Zurhaar for two later first round picks and a bit of extra cash and they are helping us out? GWS paid pick 12 just to move their draft pick up 3 places.

I think there is a lot of talent in this draft but the early prospects look to be very good, I wouldn't be giving anyone and easy path to a top 3 pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back