List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachelle just has to come to North. It means we can play Port twice, once in Melbourne and then again in Adelaide. The Melbourne game will give the North supporters the opportunity to unleash on Judas whilst the Adelaide game will give that toothless rabble the all clear to go after Rachelle. I'm sure the AFL will support this as it demonstrates just how the AFL's equalisation policy is meant to work. We're all winners!

Drury and Clarko have a kid together?
game of thrones dance GIF

North need to go in hard for Rachele, we get a ready made, smart arse tip rat and that covers the gapping hole of a clever small forward then go in for Parker as the mature recruit.

Get it done North, build an excitement and exciting young team like the Hawks which will hopefully result in getting these targets rather than their managers pumping up their price!!

In 40 minutes last week Jack Macrae had 17 and kicked 2.

Not being fully utilised by the dogs, and is only 30.

Apparently pretty quiet off field, but and absolute monster on it.

Just the sort of operator WE need. And wont cost the earth.

Surely a future 2nd gets that done.
Wonder if Clarko had another little slip up in his presser this week. When talking about how good the dogs were, the second player he mentioned was Macrae. As good as he was, there are about 10 players I would mention before the bloke that came on as the sub.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Watching the footy tonight, I think we put Viney in the bullet dodged file. Right after Andrew Gaff.

Tom mcdonald anyone?

Tom mcdonald anyone?
Yep, should be a definite target. Plays both ends and solid.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North need to go in hard for Rachele, we get a ready made, smart arse tip rat and that covers the gapping hole of a clever small forward then go in for Parker as the mature recruit.

Get it done North, build an excitement and exciting young team like the Hawks which will hopefully result in getting these targets rather than their managers pumping up their price!!
What would your proposed trade be?

Will Brodie, 25yo, 190cm midfielder.

Should be our number one target

Rachelle just has to come to North. It means we can play Port twice, once in Melbourne and then again in Adelaide. The Melbourne game will give the North supporters the opportunity to unleash on Judas whilst the Adelaide game will give that toothless rabble the all clear to go after Rachelle. I'm sure the AFL will support this as it demonstrates just how the AFL's equalisation policy is meant to work. We're all winners!
Give you the tip we will be playing port in Hobart or Adelaide unfortunately love to play them in Melbourne but the fun police-AFL won’t allow it

Will Brodie, 25yo, 190cm midfielder.

Should be our number one target
Why are you so keen on him? I think of him as slow, non-versatile, and with an average tank.
Our midfield problem hasn’t been extraction, it’s been in lack of quality forward entries, lack of two way running and lack of defensive accountability.
How would Brodie help any of that?

Why are you so keen on him? I think of him as slow, non-versatile, and with an average tank.
Our midfield problem hasn’t been extraction, it’s been in lack of quality forward entries, lack of two way running and lack of defensive accountability.
How would Brodie help any of that?
Tend to agree, Brodie is quite similiar to Greenwood. Big unit but too slow.

We need pace & blokes that can kick the footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back