List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Dawson has gone in front of cameras and tripled down on the Rachele comments. They're backing the bus over the kid now.
It has gotten to the point that if Josh stays he loses face because of the level of mistreatment and disrespect he has endured.

Who, outside of the Crows' FD and leadership group, is gonna say good on him for listening and putting his head down and bum up? I think most will think less of him for sitting there and taking it.

Will Brodie, 25yo, 190cm midfielder.

Should be our number one target
Yep, would be a solid contributor in our midfield rotations.

His last full season, he averaged 27 disposals, 5 tackles, and 5 clearances and is fit and currently tearing the WAFL a new arse.

We have 6-10 VFL quality players on the field at any one time, and posters are saying "DO NOT WANT" lol

Just like Hogan, Chol, Wright, Higgins, Stringer, Hill, Casboult etc etc. The list is never ending

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep, would be a solid contributor in our midfield rotations.

His last full season, he averaged 27 disposals, 5 tackles, and 5 clearances and is fit and currently tearing the WAFL a new arse.

We have 6-10 VFL quality players on the field at any one time, and posters are saying "DO NOT WANT" lol

Just like Hogan, Chol, Wright, Higgins, Stringer, Hill, Casboult etc etc. The list is never ending

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are having 0 mids in the reserves next year too.

Any mid we draft will been seen as plug and play by most. Any mature age midfielder (30+) will have to play right away otherwise what’s the point. Lazzaro delisted. Phillips either traded or has to play if he’s still here.

What's the record for number of list changes in one season?
I legit hope we pay a few blokes out and just select some state league guns. Not the big lugs who'll never make it but guys who've been consistently performing midfield and flank roles to a high level. Can't tell me they'd be any worse.

I legit hope we pay a few blokes out and just select some state league guns. Not the big lugs who'll never make it but guys who've been consistently performing midfield and flank roles to a high level. Can't tell me they'd be any worse.
We should consider tossing 38 cards back (keep Harry and Xerri) and getting a fresh draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for resignations from Hood & Watt. That performance was insipid and by far the worst of the year. No one should take their pay for this week from the coaches down.

Hard to support this club when they produce tripe like that. I’ll ignore any BS from this club until they grow up, train like professionals and show pride in their performance. You could not have disrespected Shields anymore in his last game. Shame on you all!!!

Time for resignations from Hood & Watt. That performance was insipid and by far the worst of the year. No one should take their pay for this week from the coaches down.

Hard to support this club when they produce tripe like that. I’ll ignore any BS from this club until they grow up, train like professionals and show pride in their performance. You could not have disrespected Shields anymore in his last game. Shame on you all!!!
There is no point calling for it until there is a ticket that wants to add something. I don’t see a lot of people putting their hands up.

What you don’t like Duursma seeking out being mentored by Jaydens or going back to JHF going to TT..

Time to update this list, now that we are mercifully at the end of the season.

Not including any buyouts of currently contracted players, in all likelihood I think we will only be able to keep at most FOUR players from the below list of out-of-contract players (maybe even only three)

Bolded players are the ones I'd be keeping.

Blake Drury (release)
Charlie Lazzaro (release)
Cooper Harvey (rookie list maybe?)
Curtis Taylor (release)
Finnbar Maley
Hamish Free (release)
Hugh Greenwood (retired)
Kallan Dawson
Liam Shiels (retired)
Robert Hansen Jr (release/VFL)
Tyler Sellers (release/VFL)
Will Phillips

Following these moves, I have our list 'needs' as the following, in order of priority;
  1. Small forward
  2. Contested marking CHF
  3. Medium defender
  4. Outside midfielder
  5. KP/swingman
RE: #2 on that list; I personally prefer Comben in defense than up forward. Especially considering that Corr will be 31 and Logue will be 27 next year. We need Comben in defense more than we need him up forward (and to be perfectly honest, everytime he's gone forward I haven't found him to be terribly effective).

I'm really hoping Goater will be healthy to start the season, and if he is he starts in place of Luke McDonald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back