Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny that this is the only trade in history that seemingly guarantees a flag...

What happens if he blows his knee pre-season? What if he catches the back home bug and hardly cares anymore?

We have paid too much for Bolton.
Who says that?

We actually paid Shultz & 2 x 2nd rounders in the end for an A grader in our biggest positional need.

We got Shai Bolton We got Shai Bolton...
Excited Season 5 GIF by The Office

I’m going to wait and see what the trade is before I say we caved.

If we bring in Pick 14 and I can assess the trade as not being worth much more than Pick 10 & 18 I’m not sure we caved. It’s just a compromise.

‘Other picks changing hands’ to me suggests there’s quite a few picks involved but it could just be that Twomey doesn’t quite know what they are.

Reckon both clubs have known the rough details of this trade since Richmond got the Baker deal done tbh.

I’m going to wait and see what the trade is before I say we caved.

If we bring in Pick 14 and I can assess the trade as not being worth much more than Pick 10 & 18 I’m not sure we caved. It’s just a compromise.

‘Other picks changing hands’ to me suggests there’s quite a few picks involved but it could just be that Twomey doesn’t quite know what they are.

Reckon both clubs have known the rough details of this trade since Richmond got the Baker deal done tbh.

We brought in 14 and pick 37 next year.
Shai is a docker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re right…why don’t other clubs think of this too…never trade at all…just draft.

JFC

I would prefer to spend that capital on Warner or Pickett. 2 first rounders and schultz for a 26 year old.

I'll hold my celebrations.

I'm watching the Croad trade all over again.

I’m pumped.
Bolton has come from the clouds.

It’s all relative. No one saw Pies dropping so poorly. Same us with 4 weeks to go. Picks 10 and 11, likely 13 and 14. Sure, that means 14 = 17.

We still have pick 14 and 30. F3 is whatevs but it’s points and will be around 40.

There’s a minor chance 30 is still used in a 3 way with GC and Tigers to move up.

Bolton helps us massively in an area of massive need.

Are Richmond actually taking 7 or 8 top 30 picks this year?

I know what they’re doing but geez it’s going to be painful for 2-3 years with that many 18 year olds coming onto the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back