Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

North or freo aren’t doing that deal. Freo need to keep future picks in case Warner becomes available.

North are trying to move there F1 to get something this year For Houston

They get 10 from us. That will be the main pick for Houston.

They then have their own F1 and our F1 should they need more collateral.

Pick 2 on the table for Chad is compelling. Especially, if we don't have that F1.

If pick 2 can't pry out Pickett or Warner then we split it again ourselves. By then, you know Richmond will have all the picks and we can easily get a couple of firsts for it back!

Ok.

What about North pick 2 and 40 for pick 10, 27 and our F1??

Doesn't compromise our Bolton deal. Allows them ammunition for Houston.

We then have pick 2! Still grab Bolton for 9 and 16.

Put 2 on the table for Pickett or Chad?
More like 9 to North for Future first.

10 and 16 for Bolton
North Future first for Pickett.

Profit?
Take 27 to the draft

We need to get him signed ASAP or there's going to be stories like this all year.
He's not leaving to play for the Saints.

I'm telling you right now with zero inside knowledge that they can write all the stories they want... he isn't leaving.

If we had pick #2 with a clear path to the draft why wouldn't we just take that pick?

Best players are mids. We don't need young mids.

1) Do Bolton for 9 and 16
2) Trade 10, 27 and F1 for 2 and 40 or 2 and F3
3) Put 2 on table for Pickett or Warner THIS YEAR.
4) After trade period trade 2 back out for whoever bids the most. 100% we get 2 firsts out of it.

If Richmond are wanting pick 2 for Bolton because WC are willing to offer pick 3 call bluff and let them go negotiate with WC. Trading out pick 3 will set them back for years. Ginbey and Hewitt are nowhere near the level of Sheezel. My understanding from within the club is under no circumstances will they trade out pick 3.

What would he cost?

6 year contract, over 1 million dollars. That would be a massive risk for someone to take that on, after this year
Would really depend on who takes the salary.

Would be a first still you'd think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They get 10 from us. That will be the main pick for Houston.

They then have their own F1 and our F1 should they need more collateral.

Pick 2 on the table for Chad is compelling. Especially, if we don't have that F1.

If pick 2 can't pry out Pickett or Warner then we split it again ourselves. By then, you know Richmond will have all the picks and we can easily get a couple of firsts for it back!
Swans won’t trade Warner in contract
Pick 2 is way too high for Pickett.

I don’t think north would move pick 2 to get Houston they’d move F1 to get back in

Tigers supporter incursion.
Bolton is contracted and will not nominate a club because Richmond have told him, they will only let him go to the club that makes the highest offer. Else they are going to retain him.

I do not want to argue over his value but Richmond has openly stated he’ll be staying unless the offer is amazing.

You Richmond supporters are hilarious. Your about the third one on here today. See ya.

Swans won’t trade Warner in contract
Pick 2 is way too high for Pickett.

I don’t think north would move pick 2 to get Houston they’d move F1 to get back in

I wouldn't pay pick 2 just for Pickett. I'd want something back BUT if it didn't come back would it matter?

I'm only speculating on comments about North willing to split pick 2 and Freo is the likely option. Wouldn't mention it otherwise.

For what it is worth, Freo now has a very good list. It’s time for you to throw caution to the wind and get the final pieces in place. It doesn’t matter if it’s Bolton, Pickett or others. It’s time for Freo to put up and stop rooting around. Richmond topped up and paid overs for Prestia(pick6), Geelong 3 first rounders for Cameron. Brisbane a top 10 for Daniher. With the competition at the top very even just a little quality add on can make the difference. Good luck.
Top 10 for Daniher?
Brisbane paid nothing for Daniher.

Stop making a fool of yourself on here kiddo.

School hols over next week anyway you won’t have time for this

I wouldn't pay pick 2 just for Pickett. I'd want something back BUT if it didn't come back would it matter?

I'm only speculating on comments about North willing to split pick 2 and Freo is the likely option. Wouldn't mention it otherwise.
There is actually a lot of fun options there just with the sheer volume of picks Richmond will have but any trade suggestion has to come out less than 9 and 16 effectively to make the effort worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back