Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

The Simpsons: 10 Most Hilarious Principal Skinner Quotes

"Week one, day four, hour 4, minute 15....................... no signs of freo trade".

"Did you write that down"?

"Hell no"
The Simpsons Dance GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm off to read Deliveroo's 14,153-word terms and conditions as that will surely be more interesting than this trade period is at the minute.

At least you will get something from Deliveroo after reading their T&Cs. On the other hand we have probably read a lot more than 14,153 words here and received didly squat so far.

As a club's that's benefited so much from trades in very recent times, Richmond must really be inveterate arseholes to be approaching trade values so lopsidedly. Real Silvagni type stuff.
That’s the thing that gets me .

Talk about right place right time, they ll never get the stars to align for them again in one trade period , in fact not sure it’ll happen again for almost any team to get such “overs” on their players and yet here they are still trying to extort even more, like seriously.
Ego has well and truly taken over common sense here , especially as both ourselves and GC have already put fwd deals that are overs.
They seem genuinely convinced both clubs will pay whatever it takes yet they themselves have a lot more to lose than both ourselves and GC if the trades fall over

That’s the thing that gets me .

Talk about right place right time, they ll never get the stars to align for them again in one trade period , in fact not sure it’ll happen again for almost any team to get such “overs” on their players and yet here they are still trying to extort even more, like seriously.
Ego has well and truly taken over common sense here , especially as both ourselves and GC have already put fwd deals that are overs.
They seem genuinely convinced both clubs will pay whatever it takes yet they themselves have a lot more to lose than both ourselves and GC if the trades fall over
It would be hilarious if they aren't able to close any trades, are left with all their checked out players two picks in the top 30.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back