Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

I legit think 11 & 30 is still in the scope of a fair deal for Bolton, if at the edges of it, 10/11 & 18 is more than nice and juicy, while 10 & 11 is almost extortion. Just get the deal done and put efforts into more complex deals.
No way it will be 11 and 30, Richmond would never take that and nor should they.

I expect wallsy and co will be pretty happy if it’s 10(or 11) and 18.

Worth remembering that when we did the Collingwood trade we probably assumed something like 15 (now 16 with battle compo) - so that and 18 is pretty cheap.

Yeah but..we really need Bolton. He makes that fwd line pretty formidable.
He does, and I agree, but there's no reason to let them bend us over for it, if the desl doesn't suit us, there's no point doing it.

The team we have now is capable of making top 4, hell, we were top 4 until Treacy, Pearce and Darcy went down.

He does, and I agree, but there's no reason to let them bend us over for it, if the desl doesn't suit us, there's no point doing it.

The team we have now is capable of making top 4, hell, we were top 4 until Treacy, Pearce and Darcy went down.
Agree that we’re a top 4 side without him, though our small forwards next year are probably less good than this year - and they weren’t great this year.

Without Bolton (or similar) I don’t think we are a top 2 / flag team though. That is important.

I don't understand this perspective.

Yes we have a good, young list.
Yes we should be playing finals, maybe top four next year.

But, our small/medium forward options are some of the worst in the league, and by chance, there happens to be an elite talent, that plays that exact position, who actually wants to play for us, in a year when we are flush for draft capital.

If ever there was a time to pull the trigger, it's now. Constantly improving the list is essential.

I'm happy to draw or even lose the battle to win the war.

Welp

Been movie knowing you all.

Fall Off Jack Sparrow GIF by Pudgy Penguins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming Narkle is not signed, we should slip a few bucks to South Freo so they can get him.
Why? You ask.
I believe Narkle's Mrs & Kozzie's Mrs are sisters.
Give Kozzie even more reason to choose us

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I would get a semi if this were to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back