Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

The clubs relentless commitment to shooting itself in the foot certainly is something
JLo is coaching for his career next year, of course he’d want Bolton and Baker, and who knows maybe they’d be enough to secure a premiership? Long term “sustained success” says we need another small forward in the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JLo is coaching for his career next year, of course he’d want Bolton and Baker, and who knows maybe they’d be enough to secure a premiership? Long term “sustained success” says we need another small forward in the draft.

Yeah, if you listen to Fly he’s been in the media saying “I don’t want picks I want players”. Ross used to say similar.

Coaches are coaching to win now….of course they can only say that if the bulk of the team is in place

I think Eagles takes the trophy of thr shittest pick swap. Pick 3 for essentially Baker 12 and make Owies?

You could get baker/owies for a few f2 picks.

Please please Wallsy and Bell bend Richmond over and make them take 18 and 30 to really rub salt in the wound.

Exactly, JL doesn’t give a rats ass about pick 11. It’s no use to him in the first 10 games next year.

There isn’t a bigger conflict of interest in AFL footy than senior coaches wanting players over picks.

I am glad to see the Baker deal going through, now I need this Bolton deal to happen so I can stop having my Richmond mates tell me he’s the product of DNA from Michael Jordan, Leo Messi, Wayne Carey, Lebron James, Roger Federer and Phar Lapp mixed in a lab to create the perfect AFL player meaning he’s worth picks 10, 11 and 18 and the F/S rights to Pavlich's sons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back