Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

WC bloke who apparently works for the club reckons Baker and Bolton don’t get along at all lol.

Also that if Sydney won the flag Warner would've gone to WC with pick 3.

If that bloke actually works for WCE he is going to find himself in a meeting with a manilla folder on the desk very quickly.

He's Pensky material
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

How is the Dogs lose - Bailey Smith - Daniel and McRae and it’s not headlined as mass exodus??

Then they'll use the picks for another purpose
Who knows, it might even work out the same as how we stockpiled for lLogan and thank **** were saved from ourselves and used them for a much better purpose. What do you reckon Taylor ?

Those second round picks will look very appealing to Sydney for points matching, but that trade with Sydney doesn't need to involve Warner.

There's a long way to go, if WC sell their pick #12 for another future first they'll have all the currency in trade for the media to talk up Warner to WC all season.

Worst case they don't get Chad and hold heaps of high value picks in the first year of the new points system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I think our biggest threat to have Warner on our list this time next year is Sydney then Melbourne then WC in that order.

If Melbourne are in trouble early next year I think they'll start trying to gauge asset values and Pickett will become available.

Only one out there I believe is this one with Woodcock.

Interesting quote from Wallsy in there...

“There were a few other players too — I won’t be able to name them — who were keen to get to Fremantle. It was a nice year for us in terms of not having anyone wanting to leave but having players that are actively trying to get to Fremantle is a nice position to be in.”

Personally I think our biggest threat to have Warner on our list this time next year is Sydney then Melbourne then WC in that order.

If Melbourne are in trouble early next year I think they'll start trying to gauge asset values and Pickett will become available.

With all the drama around the dees I think they’ll struggle next year.

Add in a extra year of pick trading and I think they’ll be tempted to get a massive haul for Olivia, Petracca and hopefully Kozzi

Interesting quote from Wallsy in there...

“There were a few other players too — I won’t be able to name them — who were keen to get to Fremantle. It was a nice year for us in terms of not having anyone wanting to leave but having players that are actively trying to get to Fremantle is a nice position to be in.”
I read that as Chad and Kozzi

How is the Dogs lose - Bailey Smith - Daniel and McRae and it’s not headlined as mass exodus??
Bevo made them subs or demoted them to VFL so it was a case of where they were going, not if they were going. Daniel is a nothing player these days, 25 is hilarious considering the Kennedy trade.

Dunkley leaving 2 years ago was the big loss that still hurts them

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back