Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

So West Coast have stockpiled picks to bring in Warner?

What if he doesn’t want to go there?

I think they would be aiming for Warner with just pick 2 or 3, and would be stockpiling for Rodriguez, Curtin (which would then bring his brother into play), Swaddling. Very good crop of WA talent next year. I think they have a F/S (another Bailey Banfield!) and Wes Walley (NGA) who are rated highly as well.

I think they would be aiming for Warner with just pick 2 or 3, and would be stockpiling for Rodriguez, Curtin (which would then bring his brother into play), Swaddling. Very good crop of WA talent next year. I think they have a F/S (another Bailey Banfield!) and Wes Walley (NGA) who are rated highly as well.
Bailey Banfield was last years draft ags

Plus all the picks they get from Essington when Harley FIGJAM leaves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly next year if it only comes down to getting one of Pickett or Warner, Chad can go to West Coast.

I'd take Pickett any day, fills a much greater need for us and the prospect of pairing him up with Bolton in the forward line is too tasty to pass up.

If we could get both that's fantastic, but that's not too realistic is it.

Wes Walley? That kid has got to be a tough nut going through school with that name.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you read what King and Montagna say it’s hard to see how they didn’t give us A+.
Exactly. We pick up arguably the best player on the market in the most important part of the ground and it's a B. Houston goes to the Pies and it's an A.

I also like graph that slides the picks due to free agency after the trade period and then fails to even reference giving or receiving future picks.

Exactly. We pick up arguably the best player on the market in the most important part of the ground and it's a B. Houston goes to the Pies and it's an A.

I also like graph that slides the picks due to free agency after the trade period and then fails to even reference giving or receiving future picks.

I think A for Collingwood getting Houston is fair. He’s one the best HBFs in the competition - let’s not pretend otherwise.

I think A for Collingwood getting Houston is fair. He’s one the best HBFs in the competition - let’s not pretend otherwise.
My argument against that would be I don't think Collingwood fixed what they were worst at - key positions on both ends. Whereas Shai directly addresses our biggest weaknesses, Houston and Perryman kinda just make Collingwood amazing at things they're already good at.

Getting Perryman and Houston while having no current firsts is great business, don't get me wrong. But now they're gonna have to go bargain basement to fix their real issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back