List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

So if Battle leaves and the pick goes **** up and is end of first round, I would offer that to the Injectors for Tsatsas.
They have burnt his capital, don't want him etc.
In a good culture, with Ross as coach, under Mason Woods wing, we could get the best out of him.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's already not worth a first rounder.

Could we not prise Brad Crouch out of Adelaide for a couple of years ?.

Will be 30 next year and signed until end of 2025 but geez I’d prefer him to Dylan Shiel.
You're only up to the Brad Crouch off season? Dude you won't believe who our head coach is in a couple of years.

Wondering what the club may do about a backup ruck. Campbell had a good year, but would probably not get a senior game next season, unless Roma is out, and Heath really hasn't taken big steps over the last few years I've been watching him, and I don't think "big men take time" argument will work for him. Do we need to target a ruck? don't know who is out there and tradeable though.

All of the recent premiership teams were built on the back of star top 5/10 star midfield picks, sure nailing late picks helps and supplements the list but we haven't got one yet and these teams have/had 3 of them.

Collingwood: Daicos (4), Pendlebury (5), De Goey (5)
Melbourne: Petracca (2), Brayshaw (3), Oliver (4)
Richmond: Martin (4), Cotchin (2), Prestia (9)

None of Collingwood’s guys are full time pure mids. Mitchell and Crisp are their inside mids.

I’d say it’s quality over draft position. Geelong hardly had a midfield in their premiership year. Guys like Selwood, Guthrie and Danger playing limited roles on ball.

Steele, Phillipou, Jones, Windhager, Hugo, Dow, Clark, Henry, Stocker etc is a pretty good spread of types. Plenty have gears to go up and a preseason into them should make for a better output.

Add a couple more kids in the draft and we look like we have plenty of depth and cover. Surely we can’t have as bad run with injury next year.

Wondering what the club may do about a backup ruck. Campbell had a good year, but would probably not get a senior game next season, unless Roma is out, and Heath really hasn't taken big steps over the last few years I've been watching him, and I don't think "big men take time" argument will work for him. Do we need to target a ruck? don't know who is out there and tradeable though.
According to Sam Edmund, Ivan Soldo is sooking it up

You're only up to the Brad Crouch off season? Dude you won't believe who our head coach is in a couple of years.

we all know who he means, I’d be happy to get Bitch Stewy Brad out of the Crows. Not sure they’re going to let him go. He had a very good season.

They could throw in Shiel and Hind. Although that probably makes it worse from our position.

You would offer our future first for him and Hobbs. Clear their first round **** ups off the books and hope that they come on. Hobbs looks like he needs opportunity and Tsatas could be anything still.

Perhaps "brand Petracca" would be best served winning "Club St Kilda" a 2nd bloody Flag hmmm what!

You know who has a social media presence with cooking? Nick Riewoldt.

I have not landed anywhere on the question as to whether we should pursue him, but it sure pisses me off that we aren't mentioned as a possible suitor considering we have what Melbourne wants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade period is going to be interesting this year. Fair to say John Noble requesting a trade to Gold Coast wasn't something I expected. That will likely impact Gold Coast's original draft hand to some degree.

Preuss? :sickv1:

You know who has a social media presence with cooking? Nick Riewoldt.

I have not landed anywhere on the question as to whether we should pursue him, but it sure pisses me off that we aren't mentioned as a possible suitor considering we have what Melbourne wants.
Footy classifieds stated he wants to play in front of big crowds. That ain’t us.

My surname is Kerr

BREAKING NEWS

A cleanup crew has arrived at RSEA Park in Moorabbin following reports of a massive oil spill.

qlgkfNF.jpeg

In other news, Essendon midfielder Dylan Shiels reportedly toured the facility earlier in the day.
pauline-hanson-auspol.gif

So if Battle leaves and the pick goes **** up and is end of first round, I would offer that to the Injectors for Tsatsas.
They have burnt his capital, don't want him etc.
In a good culture, with Ross as coach, under Mason Woods wing, we could get the best out of him.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Don’t want him at any price, had no awareness and butchered the ball at u/18 level. Plenty of guys can find the football look at the stats over the last few weeks, it’s what you do with it. I could never understand the love and it looks like Essendon may have seen the light, not known for giving away quality players.

It’s code. The message is from Battle. Hawthorn (referred to as Blockchain) have upped their offer by giving him a new fridge freezer. We need to throw a kitchen sink at him.
Or throw a bigger Westinghouse Fridge/freezer at him !!!!!!!

That's purely because of what he wants.
We sure as hell can't offer big crowds.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back